Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Awful news coming in from Southport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
flippant comment, you know damn well why they are taking in this and running with it, to ignore it is giving them power.
You think people who want to use the tragic death of some kids to further their own twisted agenda should be listened to?

I think they’re sick fucks who should be hounded out of Southport like dogs.

Last edited:

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
flippant comment, you know damn well why they are taking in this and running with it, to ignore it is giving them power.

Ignoring what? He was born in Cardiff, raised in the UK that’s all that’s relevant. Ffs my great grandparents came from Ireland, (like half the f***ing country) would they mention that if I went postal with a knife? No. Because I am white. f*** them, f*** their racism. Scum

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ignoring what? He was born in Cardiff, raised in the UK that’s all that’s relevant. Ffs my great grandparents came from Ireland, (like half the f***ing country) would they mention that if I went postal with a knife? No. Because I am white. f*** them, f*** their racism. Scum
1000% Agreed, but we all know why they are using this and it’s not because he’s Welsh like you say.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Ah.

That’s disappointing

Sorry I’ve been out of the loop and also couldn’t get through most of this thread (and news) as it’s mentally and emotionally quite difficult for me.

What I’d learnt so far was that it was a 17 year old guy who got a taxi and had an argument after not paying, and then this horrific incident that followed.

I didn’t realize there was an immigration aspect to it, though I had noticed quite a few anti-immigration (or Pro-UK?) protests having happened recently - I’m out of the country so I’m definitely not anywhere near up to speed.

And there is no information thus far - from official sources at least - of where the attacker come from (except Wales) or who he is.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Was watching my 2 year old with my 5 year old nephew for a period of time a moment ago. So happy, so innocent. How could anyone do this. Heart wrenching. RIP

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A large crowd has gathered outside a mosque in Southport as tensions run high in the town.

Police riot vans and officers are standing guard outside the building, amid chants of “No surrender!” and “English till I die!” from sections of the crowd, PA reported.

Hundreds of youths and men, and a large police presence, remain on the streets surrounding Hart Street, where the crowd has gathered.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Was watching my 2 year old with my 5 year old nephew for a period of time a moment ago. So happy, so innocent. How could anyone do this. Heart wrenching. RIP

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing else needs saying. Tragic

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m sure policing a bunch of far right dickheads is definitely the best use of police resources in Southport right now

Twats

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A large crowd has gathered outside a mosque in Southport as tensions run high in the town.

Police riot vans and officers are standing guard outside the building, amid chants of “No surrender!” and “English till I die!” from sections of the crowd, PA reported.

Hundreds of youths and men, and a large police presence, remain on the streets surrounding Hart Street, where the crowd has gathered.
As if the people of Southport haven’t had enough to deal with.

They’re just a mob.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Some police officers have suffered what appeared to be minor injuries in chaotic scenes outside the mosque in Southport.

Officers have now put on helmets and riot gear, with stones and bottles launched at them and police riot vans attacked.

Firecrackers could be heard going off along with multiple police sirens sounding.

A crowd of men, many wearing masks and hoodies, were in a running battle with officers outside the mosque as more police arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here