Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away to Watford

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
A few of my mob who are no longer Sussex based will be on one of the trains out of Euston, followed by some odd ale pub knowing them.

Indeedy doody. We will be heading for Watford's one decent real ale pub (check the GBG).:drink:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Oh great, another afternoon with weirdo's with beards and egg yokes stuck in their beards....

Sounds like the birds in The Standard from what I hear...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does anyone want to pay for my kids tickets? After the expense of taking them to Leicester (for 4 days), I can't really afford this one.

My kids have yet to see the team lose a league game. I must get them to as many games as possible while their "lucky charm" status remains. Or perhaps it only works for 6 games a season, in which case I need to choose carefully.

Might make a last minute decision to go if there are tickets left, as it's a nice easy one to get to. Parking isn't easy, though, if you believe the "match pack" on the web site.

- Actually that reminds me of another thing. Why do the driving instructions (on the Albion's web site) take you right to the ground and then say there's no parking? It then lists loads of places you can park, but doesn't give directions to get to them! This was the case for Leicester, too.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
id say 2000ish. its an easy journey and im sure the last 2 results will persuade more to go. im there anyway! :wave: first game of the season been away all summer so missed them all so far!

how many did we take to leicester? and what was the atmos like? heard it was good. this has prob been covered before but not been on in months and cant be arsed to scroll through!

bring on watford!!! :bounce:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's always crap when we take more than about 1,500!!! Loads of nonces who insist on sitting in their specified seat, and in silence.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Tickets purchased today.We should get about 1800 going we had a few the last time we went.Should be a good day out and back with the 3 points.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The Maharajah of Sydney said:
800 , 1500 ......, what the fuc ????????????
Nov 76' , my 1st away game ( F.A. CUP ) , we had 3/4 of the ground .
Won 3-0 . Ward & Mellor tearing them apart .
The Watford " end " dispersed with 20 mins to go .
Is Reggie Dwight still a good source for anti-Watford songs ?
Don't want to appear pedantic, but that game was Nov.'75 .Wardy wasn't playing but I think Fred Binney scored twice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here