Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Tickets Priority Scheme Next Season - Details

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed I send my dad into the shop, armed with the relevant fan numbers.

My wife loves it in the club shop. As a generous thank you I always give her the option of treating herself to something nylon and blue, but she has yet to take me up on my offer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes sorry the whole initial first post was an APRIL FOOL. The clue was there for those of you that fell for it.

Interesting how it opened the debate though. Surprised so many readily accepted 1901 starting on more points than the rest!! That in my view would be a disgrace.

Bet the final scheme is a lot simpler than this.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Yes sorry the whole initial first post was an APRIL FOOL. The clue was there for those of you that fell for it.

Interesting how it opened the debate though. Surprised so many readily accepted 1901 starting on more points than the rest!! That in my view would be a disgrace.

Bet the final scheme is a lot simpler than this.

But what about the special East Stand seats ? ................................ no cup-holders ?

(good one by the way).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just also remembered something else he said, the shirts next season will sport a slightly retro look. I asked if this meant a return to the iconic Bukta late 70's design and he said "you'll just have to wait and see...."

Is this BS as well? Only I have seen a picture...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
But what about the special East Stand seats ? ................................ no cup-holders ?

(good one by the way).
Yep sorry the East Stand bit was bullshit too.

Is this BS as well? Only I have seen a picture...

And yes the kit bit was also bullshit. Although I happen to think it would be fabulous if they did do this.

So in short there was no business seminar, no conversation with Ken Brown, there may not even be a Ken Brown for all I know!!!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
When attending my Amex presentation given by Ken Brown, he indicated that those STH's who regularly attended away matches would get a 300 point starter to reward their loyalty.

All games this season away have been available in advance either from the club shop or online, with the exception of Tranmere (who said the club did not want to sell their tickets??) and Rochdale on Saturday.

The £2 fee payable in advance is usually reflected in a £2 lower price on the tickets POTD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here