Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away matches are highly recommended

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
yes i know but the thing is there were way to many chants only being sung by the boys at the back and not being transferred by the guys in the middle to the front..

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
brighton2win said:
yes i know but the thing is there were way to many chants only being sung by the boys at the back and not being transferred by the guys in the middle to the front..

being a lad at the back, i shake my fist at all u middle men. u stopped the people at the front singing some how!:tosser: (shanking fist ant middle man not calling u a tosser) lol

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
5eagull5 said:
take it u werent at yesterdays match when that was chanted!:D :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Several times but perhaps he couldn't adapt it from....

If you hate Lewes council clap your hands

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1066gull

5eagull5 said:
take it u werent at yesterdays match when that was chanted!:D :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I was there. But I only heard one LDC hate chant two a dozen we want falmer chants

Yorkie said:
I'll agree to disagree with you there. I heard chants going on for a while. Maybe the left side Brighton boys were better than the right side after all :lolol:
Indeed they were.

On the right side, much of the time the Albion songs were easily drowned out by the Reading fans facing us on our right.

The acoustics at the Madejski don't seem to help the sound travel sideways.

1066gull

Jim in the West said:
Coming up soon, Luton Away - great place for atmosphere, but will we take sufficient numbers to create any?

Maybe me. Outcome bleak.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Jim in the West said:
Coming up soon, Luton Away - great place for atmosphere, but will we take sufficient numbers to create any?

i hope to be there. if anyone has not been to an away match make luton ur 1st. an away match as a diffrent feel to it. its great!:clap: :lolol: :clap2: :bounce: :clap: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't build your hopes up for Luton.
It is officially the worst ground in the league.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
going to a nice ground is good but i dont really mind. i think i just have the away suporters bug. i love it:love:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
1066Seagull said:
Worse than Withdean?
Officially yes. Restricted views, going in through someone's house (almost) and nasty fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here