Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away games

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Artois said:

steady Artois!

Before this season it was a meagre 2 (Old Trafford and Boltons old ground), now thanks to this season its 4 (Plymouth & Colchester) and by this time next week it'll be 6 (Bmuff & Brentford). Also Gillingham when we played there but I like to forget those nightmares!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Prob around 30 ish. Dont get away as much as I'd like...

Does walking the dog around the pitches in Hampden Park count?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rushden, Gillingham, Palarse, Bournemouth, Man Utd, Liverpool, Stoke, Derby, Forest, Notts County, Bristol Rovers (at Bath and Memorial Stadium), Barnet, Portsmouth, Walsall, Hereford, Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Norwich, reading (Elm Park), QPR, Colchester, Peterborough, Scunthorpe, Leyton Orient.

Plus Sudbury, Kingstonian and Canvey.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
about 40 games.
25 different grounds.
4 of which are no longer there !

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Cheers guys a very good amount of people have answered my question which is cool, but what is the best stadium you have been to ? and what is the best away game as a whole, the travel, the pubs, the women, the match etc all as one, i really enjoyed Ipswich last year, Bristol City when last in div 2, as new people up in Bristol and they made us dinner after our victory oh yes and i found £30, but this season gotta be Rushden as was a wicked day, got to game late (5 mins) as was pubbing in luton for nearly 3 hours, and missed start of second half as having a pint, got back to see them score the penalty thing is, me and girl with didnt even realise the game had started up again, we were out our heads hehe, yet amazing day and good game, especially Knights cracker of a goal and the fans celebrations, good stuff. Worst one been to, gotta be barnet and Colchester, that i remember as brought me back down to earth that this season playing teams with stadiums like that again, not nice stadiums like mainly were in div 1. Cheers guys.
Laters
Gaz

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
36 current league grounds, plus 3 which are now in the conference.

Also 9 grounds which are now demolished or, like Craven Cottage, dormant.

Also the Millennium Stadium and Wembley, of course.

And 3 outside England - Hibs, Ajax and Real Valladolid.

A nice round 50 if I count all of them.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
tottenham,arsenal,manure,qpr,brentford,barnet,orient,slough,wokingham,ipswich,notts.c,notts,f,plymouth,swindon,oxford,bristol.c,watford,southend,westham,palarse,millwall, blackpool,preston,etc so on grrrrrrr.:lol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Are you on the wind up "lets party1979"!!

You say you've been to university but you write as if you are a special needs student! Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh reading your posts above, you sound like a right mong

;)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i'm slowly starting to get my away ground counts up this season as my first away game was deepdale last season. went to norwich in the fa cup but the game got called off :angry: this season i have been to oldham and colchester. going to bournemouth and brentford aswell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here