Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away games

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Since we have all had a look at the fixtures now, what away games are you most looking forward to?

Top 5 for me:

Palace- obvious reasons
Millwall- It will be my first of the season
Charlton- we should take a good following and usually provides a good day out
Sheffield Wed- good old fashioned ground and it will be my first visit
Leeds- A season is not complete without a trek up north, also the last away game so hopefully we will be in the playoff hunt.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Blackburn (new ground for me) , Bolton (new ground for me) , Blackpool (enjoyed it last time despite the score) , Charlton (enjoyed it last time) , Wolves (enjoyed it last time despite the score)

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Only do one away game a season, as much as I'd love to do them all. Just been looking at B&B's in Blackpool for end of Oct, but hope to go to Charlton too, never been there. Not subjecting my son to joys of Smellhurst!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Palace
Millwall
Charlton
Wolves
Bolton

Would of been Bristol and Cardiff - but i have no way of getting back late on Tuesday nights and hotels are too expensive.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
palace - must win
charlton good atmo close to home
forest - great place 4 a weekend
wolves- new ground 4 me
leeds -last away game

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Since we have all had a look at the fixtures now, what away games are you most looking forward to?

Top 5 for me:

Palace- obvious reasons
Millwall- It will be my first of the season
Charlton- we should take a good following and usually provides a good day out
Sheffield Wed- good old fashioned ground and it will be my first visit
Leeds- A season is not complete without a trek up north, also the last away game so hopefully we will be in the playoff hunt.

FYI The away ends at Wednesday and Leeds are shithouse.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
FYI The away ends at Wednesday and Leeds are shithouse.

Yeah i done leeds last season and the stewards were complete cnuts but i moved towards the back early on and it was fine from that point on.

What makes wednesday shithouse notters?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yeah i done leeds last season and the stewards were complete cnuts but i moved towards the back early on and it was fine from that point on.

What makes wednesday shithouse notters?
Odd, I moved away from the back as that's where all the steward were.

Wednesday was ok when they put you in the upper tier, but now they put you in the shallow lower tier - former terrace with about ten rows; so everyone is spread out and the roof is miles above so there is not atmosphere at all. The view is terrible too. Some good pubs nearby mind.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
waaaaaaaaaaaal is a brilliant day out possibly the easiest fans on the planet to wind up , just up the road and always a chance of 3 points .

looking forward to Bolton never been

Wolves , we seem to play really well against them whatever the league we are in

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

Wednesday was ok when they put you in the upper tier, but now they put you in the shallow lower tier - former terrace with about ten rows; so everyone is spread out and the roof is miles above so there is not atmosphere at all. The view is terrible too. Some good pubs nearby mind.

Okay cheers for the notice, might re-think my travels but i'll probably end up going anyway :lolol:

I was standing half way up and the jobs worth stewards were repeatedly telling us to sit while the whole stand behind the goal were standing, i moved to i think the 3rd or 4th row from the back and i stood without any trouble. :shrug:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Never been away before, but I want to do Charlton and Blackpool. Blackpool I will go for the weekend though, turn it into a bit of a beano, if anyone else wants to join in?!?! :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bolton and Blackburn (New). Charlton is just a great day out.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace
Charlton
Derby
Sheff Wed
Wolves

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

It's changed back now I believe to the upper tier, only the small teams or those who travel in small numbers get allocated the lower tier.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Looking forward to:

Palace
Forest
Derby
Ipswich
Peterborough

Will also do Hull, Watford and some new grounds for me: Blackburn & Bolton. Also have to leave some scope for some away games in the Cups

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i'm gutted and pissed off that bristol,cardiff,leicester and peteborough are all tuesdays. also miss millwall and watford as i'm in ibiza so i guess i'm most looking forward to

wolves - it's my birthday and probs go out in brum
forest - same date as last season isn't it? great trip
charlton
sheff weds - new ground-stay up there
Bolton-same reason

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably do around 15 as per the normal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here