Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away games - how do you remember the game and who played where?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
she was with her husband, you chatted her up while he went to buy her a drink :wave:

All I remember of that day is Brett SCOFFING at Buzzer's £300 pumps and Iwelumo's miss being show over and over again on the big screen at Leeds station.

Oh, and Hiney nearly getting me thrown out.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
All I remember of that day is Brett SCOFFING at Buzzer's £300 pumps and Iwelumo's miss being show over and over again on the big screen at Leeds station.

Oh, and Hiney nearly getting me thrown out.

HAHAHAHA

I'd ruddy well FORGOTTEN about that.

That trip was a trail of DEVASTATION!

Can't wait for next season's game

:jester:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And Kenny and Oaf on the train.

I don't remember the train journey with Merry Prankster but am loving the phrase fantastically drunk.

I'm a fantastic drunk, me

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's all about the DRINK innit
Orient (06/07) - nearly wet myself when the tube broke down after too many ciders

What a f***ing nightmare, that is. I remember that happened on the way back from a Spurs Home game last season, between Seven Sisters and Victoria. You know the feeling when the Bladder starts hurting, I was WAY past that stage. Had to get off at Oxford Circus in t'end (Couldn't have picked a worse place - so, so busy) and run in a Pizza Parlour for a slash. Despite the sign saying "Customers Only", on the door. Rebel, me.:laugh:

Now I always go by a bush just by Seven Sisters.

I'm the same though. I dont really pay much attention to who's playing where, etc etc. Or if I do, I've forgetten by the time I'm on the Train home. All I care about is the win.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think a certain person drinking a litre of milk and then producing more vomit than milk that he drank on the Thameslink was impressive.

ONLY, if he was :sick: over the seats?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Never rember the oposing teams players though i do remember the mode of transport i go to games on so its not all lost on me. And my fav last season was the freebie coach to shrewsbury wich had a crack in its windscreen from top to bottom,comforted by the drivers words oh dont worry its been like that for ages.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I remember random stuff about away games...Plymouth about 3 seasons back, we lost badly, highlight was a blow up shrek donkey that people were throwing around during the second half to provide a little light entertainment (it was better than the footy)...Yeovil away, Jakey breaking the goal net during the half time dick-about, then various members of the crowd being attacked by a hawkmoth the size of a blackbird...Walsall, being entertained by a superb goalkeeping display, again at half time, by OGH...all just added to the fun when at times the football provided very little.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think a certain person drinking a litre of milk and then producing more vomit than milk that he drank on the Thameslink was impressive.

I was about to post the same.

I don't think I have laughed so much in years. Especially when he was sick on the seat infront and it rebounded back all over him. All the time being watched by people heading out for a nice evening in London Town.

"You alright fella?"

"Obviously f***ing not."

Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here