Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic effort.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
1,201 announced over the tannoy

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there looked FAR more than that - although we were stuck in the far corner so the view may have been slightly DISTORTED

boothylegend

Apr 22, 2009
yeah 1201 as said by the announcer, noisy and supportive through out though!

and stood and clapped as andy booth left the field, full respect for that, :)

boothylegend

Apr 22, 2009
not sure to be honest, as that stand holds around 4,200, and i heard before the match you were bringing 2,000, but was thinking that doesnt look like 2,000 there.

Don't get me wrong, you're fans were great throughout and a credit to you, but i don't think the stand looked half full.

not sure to be honest, as that stand holds around 4,200, and i heard before the match you were bringing 2,000, but was thinking that doesnt look like 2,000 there.

It's easy to overestimate the number of fans when you are amongst them, and I would give more credence to the view of someone elsewhere in the ground. Having said that, Southern Counties Radio did estimate 2000 at 2.50pm; if we believe HTFC, they are implying there would have been about half that amount at that time. The discrepancy is too large to be put down to poor estimating.

Apr 27, 2009
I was at the game and at MK Dons - we had nearly 2000 at MKD and definitely didn't have nearly 800 less at Huddersfield. And it was pay-on-the-gate and unlike most games which are pay-on-gate i DID NOT get issued a ticket . . . hhhmmm i wonder? Huddersfield on the fiddle maybe? I would guesstimate at between 1500 and 1700.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
im not being funny but i think you can tell they know nothing up north because i heard or saw somewhere that we had about 2500 ,
i was at that game and the support as usual was fantastic !
hopefully it will be like that saturday :albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not being renowned for my mathamatical genius but if the away end holds 4,000 and we had under half of it full i reckon the official figure was round about correct,not like the blatant bolox orient pulled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here