Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away fans

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
but their lies the problem,if i wanted to,i could but dont want too,so wont,you get me lol
point made?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thats good,most people dont,but im bha through and through,you can moan at my spelling but not my life

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
It's not just a matter of them filling the end, they just have to bring more than half and we probably won't be able to segregate it, so I think it'll be a lot more clubs than you think.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Half the division won't fill it if we go up. Watch the football league show, and many teams actually have suprisingly poor support. Teams like Boro took about 500 to Portsmouth last week (from my STH Uncle), Bristol City won't fill it, Barnsley, Scunthorpe loads of teams like that won't come close.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Teams will bring more to the Amex than other grounds for a couple of reasons:
- the tick off a new ground brigade.
- not having been to Brighton away for a few years cos Withdean is shit.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
,,if we doooooo go up how many will actually sell out next year<-
pompey
palace
millwall
leeds,
qpr
cardiff
bristol (Poss)
forest (poss but doubt it)
of the top of my head,dont know about the relegated clubs etc,but the likes of wigan,west brom wouldnt imo,and preston,scunthorpe etc deffo wouldnt,so presuming that we play the well supported clubs sat,and not midweek,then most sat we will have even more tiks avaliable,so take a chill pill and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably the teams that might go down. Wolves, Birmingham, West Ham?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here