Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Fans At The Amex.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm probably being thick, but where's SCC?

When Southampton banned all press photographers (or was it reporters, I can't remember?) other than their own, one of the tabloids started referring to them as the South Coast Club. SCC has since become an NSCism, partly because Southampton see themselves as too big for this division. Sorry for the confusion!

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Whilst I can't dispute the fact the club attracts some right dicks, imo with a scummy fan base comes a vocal crowd.

Completely agree with you regarding Leeds' fans. They travel in good numbers bringing noise and are utter f*** heads. They will make a great atmosphere.

Liverpool will also be brilliant when we finally get to play them at some point.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
When Southampton banned all press photographers (or was it reporters, I can't remember?) other than their own, one of the tabloids started referring to them as the South Coast Club. SCC has since become an NSCism, partly because Southampton see themselves as too big for this division. Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers for the info - must get on here more often! Southampton make me laugh, all those years in the top flight, yet achieved so little in all that time other than survival, i don't think their absence was even noticed when they went down. A bit like Coventry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here