Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Average Joe

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I've never been out with what I'd consider to be a stunninly gorgeous woman (then again, I am fussy). Maybe I could if I tried but I don't bother with the absolute stunners cos like everyone says, they're only interested in you if you drive a lamborghini and have the latest hairstyle, clothes, and have a body that resembles Arnie's.

Oh and being a complete dickhead is also a necessity.

You keep on telling yourself that mate. :p Not bitter at all! :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Gareth Glover said:
Anyone see this programme which finished last night.

The average Joe was a stockbroker with a NY apartment and the pretty boy lived with his mom and dad.

The whole premise of the show was blown when she went to type and chose looks over personality.

fortunately I missed it, but Gareth, answer me this . . . .since when did a stockbroker have a personality ? :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He had far more going for him than pretty boy, mom irons my shirts and I have nothing to say.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I've never been out with what I'd consider to be a stunninly gorgeous woman (then again, I am fussy).

You...FUSSY...

Oh me and MATHEW could tell afew stories. About the 'fit swedish blonde' you pulled. :lolol: About all 2ft and 20 stone of her. :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Makes me laugh when people say about footballers, "Have you seen his Mrs? She's the f***ing business!"

Of course she is. He's a pro footballer!!!

(The exception being Ian Wright, but she was probably the best bird around during his time at Palace!!!!! :lolol: )

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Footballer, money, flash car = obligatory blonde tart in passenger's seat.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You TWAT, Glover. Those of us that can't afford E4 were waiting with baited breath (no really) until the last episode next week on terrestrial tv and now you've ruined it.

Chappers don't be a spanner, could you not tell from the title what the thread was gonna be about.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
80's Seagull said:
Chappers don't be a spanner, could you not tell from the title what the thread was gonna be about.

I thought it might be a topic about WHO was gonna win and took my chance as it could have made a very lively conversation. I also neglected to think that people had E4 and may give the game away.

I am a SPANNER, aren't I.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
GGRRRRRRRR !.:angry:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
It is a fact beautiful people only go out with beautiful people, average people go out with average people and ugly people go out with ugly people. Its a sad state of affairs but true.

Any ugly bastards out there going out with a beautiful woman ?. Thought not. [/B]

I'm always seeing fit birds with ugly twat boyfriends?!?

It's always the way.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Nothing worse than a stunner who thinks she is gods gift,but maybe thats just cockyness mmmm.Your not goner get a quick shag from a stunner,but there is loads of odd couples about and even more so these days.
Maybe the woman want people to think, what is she doing with him ha ha,but the average bird with a personality is spot on for sure.Personality is as good as looks in many ways. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here