Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Average Joe

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone see this programme which finished last night.

18 " average Joe's " spent 5 weeks trying to persuade some fairly shallow bimbo to go off into the sunset with them.

The premise of the programme was could an " ugly " bloke ever pull a beautiful woman ?.

All good and well but 1 week from the end the 3 remaining " average Joe's " were joined by 3 new " distinctly unaverage Joe's " with chisseled faces, thick flowing locks and 6 packs.

Last night there was 1 average Joe against 1 pretty boy and guess what the shallow bimbo chose the pretty boy !.
The average Joe was a stockbroker with a NY apartment and the pretty boy lived with his mom and dad.

The whole premise of the show was blown when she went to type and chose looks over personality.

It is a fact beautiful people only go out with beautiful people, average people go out with average people and ugly people go out with ugly people. Its a sad state of affairs but true.

Any ugly bastards out there going out with a beautiful woman ?. Thought not.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I went out with an FHM high street honey for 6 months and I don't consider myself to be amazingly good looking. Admittedly we did break up, but she's still an incredibly good friend...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:clap2:

Good on yer mate.

I do believe and I don't want to offend any ladies on here but most women are even more shallow than men when it coms to looks personality despite trying to pretend the opposite.

Also never trust a woman who says " size doesn't matter " it does !.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The bird in the programme wasnt all that i didnt think anyway.

The average Joes were too good for her !

Stupid Bitch

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
im goin out with an FHM honey! but i just like her coz she knows as much about footy as i do!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The silly tart had 21 men fawning over her.

There best policy would have been to have said to her " I don't think your all that sweetheart, see you later ".

This would have completely thrown her.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You TWAT, Glover. Those of us that can't afford E4 were waiting with baited breath (no really) until the last episode next week on terrestrial tv and now you've ruined it.

Thanks VERY much.

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Thanks MAX. I'd managed to miss the fact that Glover had put the show finale in his post until you highlighted that fact. ARSE.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Gareth Glover said:
The silly tart had 21 men fawning over her.

There best policy would have been to have said to her " I don't think your all that sweetheart, see you later ".

This would have completely thrown her.
i would have done that! hate birds that rate themselves. Especially birds that rate themselves and their blatanley ming

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers

You MUSTcHcH

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Try again

Chappers , youi MUST have known the shallow tart would have gone for the pretty boy surely.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway the " average joe " tried to compensate for his being several lengths behind in the looks race by showering her with gifts and flowers and romantic gestures. Fatal error, NEVER try too hard as you will come across as a desperate saddo.

Treat em mean keep em keen. Again sad but true in the majority of cases.

Chappers - anything else you want to know about last nights finale ?.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It was pretty obvious, I shall admit that. All along you could tell in the back of her mind that she couldn't see herself with one of the GOON SQUAD.

She was always banging on about the inside matterig more than the exterior of a person but last week she asked that pretty boy what he was feeling and all he could muster was, 'I want to be with you'. What a two faced, arrogant, shallow, all about the make up WHORE.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing else, I want to know thanks Gareth, I shan't bother watching now, it'll just anger me. You've probably done me a favour.

I've never been out with what I'd consider to be a stunninly gorgeous woman (then again, I am fussy). Maybe I could if I tried but I don't bother with the absolute stunners cos like everyone says, they're only interested in you if you drive a lamborghini and have the latest hairstyle, clothes, and have a body that resembles Arnie's.

Oh and being a complete dickhead is also a necessity.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
bloke i used to work with is going out with a young kylie look a like, she is gorgeous. He is very average though, no better looking than me really, you'd be shocked to see them together, but they have been for a couple of years I think.

so I guess it does happen.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It did really piss me off as I tried to convince myself being an average Joe myself that the normal guy might just win the heart of the " beautiful " girl.

Infortunately despite the fact that the pretty boy had about as much personality and life tales to tell as a goldfish and the average guy was a successful, intelligent and interesting bloke she just reinforced my life beliefs that good looking women are not interested in personality at all but will always go for looks.

She made a big mistake and once the novelty of the shagging is over with a few months she will realise her error.

I hope she phone the average guy and says " I made a mistake " and he says " too late sweetheart, I have found someone else , see ya later ! ".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here