Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Avengers: Endgame (Spoilers in here)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Finally saw it yesterday...brilliant movie. I've missed a couple of the other Marvel films, but didnt find it detracted from seeing this at all - & it tied things up nicely (if a bit sad!)
Only thing that spoilt it for me was the constant rustle of paper bags as people scoffed their way through the entire 3 hrs. Seriously folks, can you not go just a little while without needing to stuff your face into a popcorn or crisp bag like a horse?!? :glare:

This, I went to the midnight showing on release day first time round and it wasn't too bad, then went back a couple of days later on a Saturday afternoon and the noise of people rattling bags and slapping food into rtheir faces was loud enough for at least 40 minutes to be distracting from the film itself.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The GOTG cast are the main characters in both parts, far more than captain Marval.

I came out of CM thinking the only reason they have made this film was to show her ability to destroy spaceships, which was proved to be correct.

The only reason she was in End Game was to sequel bait.

And for the opening sequence. Otherwise a certain character couldn't have got back from a certain location. Basically, she was a plot device.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Finally saw it yesterday...brilliant movie. I've missed a couple of the other Marvel films, but didnt find it detracted from seeing this at all - & it tied things up nicely (if a bit sad!)
Only thing that spoilt it for me was the constant rustle of paper bags as people scoffed their way through the entire 3 hrs. Seriously folks, can you not go just a little while without needing to stuff your face into a popcorn or crisp bag like a horse?!? :glare:

This, I went to the midnight showing on release day first time round and it wasn't too bad, then went back a couple of days later on a Saturday afternoon and the noise of people rattling bags and slapping food into rtheir faces was loud enough for at least 40 minutes to be distracting from the film itself.

My 1st viewing was disturbed by people sniffing and crying. Not sure why :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here