Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Avengers assemble

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Mouth watering , as is the whole host of whoppers coming up in 2012 including Hobbit, Promethius and 4 or 5 others that I've completely forgotten since I read an article in Nuts back in January. Can anyone help?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Mouth watering , as is the whole host of whoppers coming up in 2012 including Hobbit, Promethius and 4 or 5 others that I've completely forgotten since I read an article in Nuts back in January. Can anyone help?

May 4The Avengers Death of a Superhero LOL Meeting Evil Position Last Call At The Oasis
May 10Yellow Submarine
May 11Dark Shadows The Road Hick Nesting A Bag of Hammers Girl in Progress God Bless America Otter 501 Where Do We Go Now? The Cup Stash House I Wish
May 16The Dictator
May 18Battleship What to Expect When You're Expecting The Samaritan Never Stand Still Lovely Molly Hysteria Virginia Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog Follow Me: The Yoni Netanyahu Story Polisse Crooked Arrows
May 25Men in Black III Cowgirls 'N Angels The Intouchables Chernobyl Diaries Moonrise Kingdom Oslo, August 31st Mighty Fine
June
Jun TBAFor the Love of Money The Loved Ones
Jun 1Piranha 3DD Snow White and the Huntsman For Greater Glory Apartment 143 High School Jack and Diane 6 Month Rule 30 Beats
Jun 8Prometheus Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding Safety Not Guaranteed Bel Ami Lola Versus
Jun 15Rock of Ages That's My Boy Your Sister's Sister The Woman in the Fifth Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap
Jun 22Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Brave Seeking a Friend for the End of the World To Rome With Love
Jun 27Beasts of the Southern Wild
Jun 29G.I. Joe: Retaliation Magic Mike Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection People Like Us Take This Waltz Neil Young Journeys
July
Jul TBAKiller Joe
Jul 3The Amazing Spider-Man
Jul 5Katy Perry: Part of Me
Jul 6Savages The Magic of Belle Isle
Jul 11Easy Money
Jul 13Ice Age: Continental Drift Ted Trishna
Jul 20The Dark Knight Rises
Jul 25Ruby Sparks
Jul 27Step Up Revolution Neighborhood Watch The Baby Maker
August
Aug 3Total Recall The Bourne Legacy Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days 360 Celeste and Jesse Forever
Aug 10Hope Springs The Campaign Red Hook Summer
Aug 15The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Aug 17The Expendables 2 ParaNorman Sparkle
Aug 24The Apparition Premium Rush Outrun
Aug 29The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure
Aug 317500 The Possession Lawless
September
Sep TBABranded
Sep 7The Cold Light of Day
Sep 14Finding Nemo Resident Evil: Retribution For A Good Time, Call
Sep 21Dredd House at the End of the Street Killing Them Softly The Words
Sep 28Hotel Transylvania Looper Won't Back Down End of Watch Trouble With the Curve
October
Oct TBAVamps Atlas Shrugged Part II Cloud Atlas
Oct 5Taken 2 Frankenweenie Butter Sinister
Oct 12Argo The Master Here Comes the Boom
Oct 19Paranormal Activity 4 Twylight Zones The Big Wedding
Oct 26Silent Hill: Revelations 3D Fun Size Alex Cross Of Men & Mavericks
November
Nov 221 and Over Seven Psychopaths Wreck-It Ralph The Guilt Trip
Nov 9Skyfall Ouija Anna Karenina
Nov 16The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Nov 19The Silver Linings Playbook
Nov 21Red Dawn Rise of the Guardians Gravity
December
Dec TBASilent Night Lincoln
Dec 7Hyde Park on Hudson
Dec 12 The hobbit

Extensive enough? :)

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
It was very good but keep your expectations in check or you will be a bit disappointed. It's no Toy Story 3. Basically it's just fighting from start to finish. The Hulk steals the show for me...oh and make sure you take a credit card, saw it in 3d and it cost £23 for the two of us!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

BATMAN!!!!!!

The Avengers is all well and good (and I think I'm gonna see it tonight) but it's only a warm up for The Dark Knight Rises. I CANNOT wait for that film!

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
I saw it last night in Chichester -3d. Thought it was great and Iron Man was the star for me- thoroughly recommend !

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not a massive fan of superhero comics/cartoons or whatever, nor action movies but I actually really enjoyed it, definitely recommended. There's about 30m of padding they should have cut out.

Although I found the 3D effects to be a bit crap and ended up watching half of it with the glasses off because they were making the screen dark and giving me a headache.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here