Automatic promotion

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Barnet Seagull said:
I'll have some of that too if it's going
:D

Welcome to join us for a :drink: but I'm not buying every ****er on this board a :drink: if I lose!

:p

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
if we get beat by colchester and sheff weds you can buy mine at sheffield.:lolol:

seriously though, i said last night that top 3 4 teams all have to play eachother, so if we win at bristol we are still in with a chance.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reckon you've all been in the pub afternoon- we're relying on three other teams screwing up big time.

But I'm willing to humour you and not dismiss the possibility completely.

I still fancy a win at Cardiff, that's a lovely long drive home if you've just won promotion!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
About as much chance as hitting a flea with a paper dart...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
... still, you never know...

Keep The Faith...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well, some interesting results this week. How many more times can we expect to get more points than the other top 4 sides put together?

Even with a generous fixture list, I still can't see this happening. Though it really will be "game on" if Bristol lose at Tranmere on Tuesday and then Luton can take the points at QPR with Port Vale winning at home to Bristol C on Saturday. But we'd have to beat Sheffield Wednesday. The best thing is, of that list our opponents are the only ones with nothing to play for. Let's hope it all pans out. Swindon are at home to Barnsley so must be sniffing blood themselves.

It's still highly unlikely even if these result go our way, but I suppose we can only keep on winning and see what happens.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We can defintely still do it. We just need one more slip from QPR and then they'll start pooing themselves and falter whereas we are going to win the rest of our games. We've got LOMU for crying out loud.

No problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here