Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Australia v Ecuador (24th & 28th March)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Australia easily better for 3 of the 4 halves in the two games. Ecuador came good in the second half of the last game. The game just then was very physical and will have taken a lot out of Pervis and Moises, so we'll see how they shape up for the Brentford game.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Australia easily better for 3 of the 4 halves in the two games. Ecuador came good in the second half of the last game. The game just then was very physical and will have taken a lot out of Pervis and Moises, so we'll see how they shape up for the Brentford game.
Got to love international friendlies!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It’s annoying they played 90 mins in both matches but it seems like they’ve got through unscathed luckily. Now we just need to worry about Mitoma and Mac Allister later on.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
It’s annoying they played 90 mins in both matches but it seems like they’ve got through unscathed luckily. Now we just need to worry about Mitoma and Mac Allister later on.
Thought I saw Moises finish the game with his wrist heavily bandaged - possibly stemming from a fall earlier in the 1st half when he briefly came off onto the sideline

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Thought I saw Moises finish the game with his wrist heavily bandaged - possibly stemming from a fall earlier in the 1st half when he briefly came off onto the sideline
I thought he had that bandaged in a game recently as well - maybe he has a sprain he keeps aggravating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here