Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aussie Watch: Lee in Hospital - McGrath "extensive ligament damage"

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
tedebear said:
Fair enough Simster - people saying they are waiting for Shane Warne to get arthritis in his wrist just wind me up - its completely out of order - OK some people don't like us because we are extremely competitive and this often comes off as arrogance (and some of them are arrogant), but wishing someone gets arthritis is pathetic...
And for what it's worth I'd far rather see a fit Warne, Lee and McGrath all bowling at our batsmen. Part of the pleasure - on Saturday particularly - was seeing the look on Warne and Lee's faces when yet another delivery was pasted out of the ground. I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if it was MacGill or Tait or Kasprowicz

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Spiros said:
And for what it's worth I'd far rather see a fit Warne, Lee and McGrath all bowling at our batsmen. Part of the pleasure - on Saturday particularly - was seeing the look on Warne and Lee's faces when yet another delivery was pasted out of the ground. I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if it was MacGill or Tait or Kasprowicz

Yes exactly what made me cringe - when Warne gets twatted around the park - exactly what you guys should be enjoying!!

The only reason we lost the first test is that Jardine is DEAD.

Far more serious an injury than anything Lee is suffering from.

Anyway, Aussies don't WHINGE about these things, do they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here