Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aussie Player Comes Out

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Does propagating violence at football matches come under your moral banner too ?

[MENTION=33955]nickbrighton[/MENTION]

Don't be offended by PPF. He is a lone voice of archaic oddity. In a sense he is needed though. Just to remind folk not to be complacent that such people don't exist.

He's a Manchester United fan too. So one wonders why he frequents this board.

When some people say why do we need Pride I think the answer is simple, we need Pride because PPF and his like exist. Unfortunately PPF is far from a lone voice, although I am pleasantly comforted that he is in the huge minority on this board

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Don't be offended by PPF. He is a lone voice of archaic oddity. In a sense he is needed though. Just to remind folk not to be complacent that such people don't exist.

He's a Manchester United fan too. So one wonders why he frequents this board.

We know why, to cause unrest, unease and conflict, a tried and tested method of the right, little here, little there, start an argument and appeal to people who are either religiously bigoted, such as hard line Christians, or scared, narrow minded or ill informed hoping to appeal to them and convert them in the long run, to take a side etc etc etc....

Why actually he is allowed to stay on the board is beyond me, trolls get banned and he is the prettiest pink fairy of them all.
What he does is so obvious.

The BNP, NF, C18 and the old Nazi party had countless gay members.
Martin Webster offered Nick Griffin underage gay sex with a young right wing thug, you can be gay and right wing.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
We know why, to cause unrest, unease and conflict, a tried and tested method of the right, little here, little there, start an argument and appeal to people who are either religiously bigoted, such as hard line Christians, or scared, narrow minded or ill informed hoping to appeal to them and convert them in the long run, to take a side etc etc etc....

All this I'm sure.

But also it'll be the fear he has of his own sexuality and his attempt to drown out the memory of that recurrent erotic dream involving Ant and Dec, a bathtub full of Swarfega and a large rabbit called Derek.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
All this I'm sure.

But also it'll be the fear he has of his own sexuality and his attempt to drown out the memory of that recurrent erotic dream involving Ant and Dec, a bathtub full of Swarfega and a large rabbit called Derek.

In his case it's probably Ronaldo, which would be more understandable.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
All this I'm sure.

Your making light of a serious issue and problem, which is all well and good, but plays into his hand in the grand scheme of things. He would probably come back with a light retort and then gently get the topic back on his track.

He is many things, but not stupid and has a plan, I have said this before he is probably on numerous message boards under many disguises ploughing his evil seeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here