Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attn safeway

jonnyboylennon said:
Yeah, me too. Friday Night staying in and 'spamming' sounds BRIIIIIILLIANT.

LIZARDS :jester:

Shut it you f***ing KNOB JOCK, this was started last night. God, didn't you know that Thursday was the official spamming day? You'll never make a troll. :lolol:

ACTUALLY tonight I have a work night out. I'm going to drink beer and EVERYTHING. Then hopefully I'll talk to a girl and try and SNOG her and if I'm lucky she'll let me FINGER her. Wkd.

Safeway said:
Shut it you f***ing KNOB JOCK, this was started last night. God, didn't you know that Thursday was the official spamming day? You'll never make a troll. :lolol:

ACTUALLY tonight I have a work night out. I'm going to drink beer and EVERYTHING. Then hopefully I'll talk to a girl and try and SNOG her and if I'm lucky she'll let me FINGER her. Wkd.

:D

You've redeemed yourself. But you are still a f***ing BINNER.

She might let you TIT HER UP or if you are very lucky she could give your pecker a little TUSSLE. Brilliant. Booze and Birds. Sweet as a nut. you comin on sunday STEVEN? jailbird will be there...

f*** it, I'll give myself a little TUSSLE. She can watch.

What's happening on Sunday? Swindon, next Sunday? I'll be there. Meeting a Swindon fan that I GOT OFF WITH when they played down here a couple of years ago. She's got tits and hopefully I'll COP A FEEL.

Jailbird. Yes. You can have her, SIMON. :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Aren't we going to the PUB, i ain't sitting it lennons place drinking tennants all afternoon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jonnyboylennon said:
Course I f***ing mean it. FATBOY the LIZARD is staying as well, but obviously don't expect a bed. A sofa is about as good as it gets. Right, thats it now, Casa del lennon is fully booked.
*fawlty towers theme tune plays*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here