Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attn of northstandnorth

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately you cannot stop anybody just going to 1 game a year if they pay their membership fee other than to use a points per game attended system but at least it will be supporters who went last year not 10 years ago and they might go twice this year and three times next and eventually become hooked.

Somebody who only saw us play in the play offs at Wembley and then again at Cardiff is not going to be.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
Two things I get really irate about is the fact that people wont let the Archer Stanley thing drop but then again that is probably my own fault so I have to accept it and the other is that I do not support BHA which is total bollox.

My hope before I go to the football teams in the sky or down below wherever is that we are in the same position as Charlton are now. New ground 7th in Premier League.

I was joking you stupid pratt!!!!

It is a shame some people are so far up their own arse that they dont realise that people are teasing them

Perhaps you ought to get yourself a life and stop taking yourself so seriously..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
I was joking you stupid pratt!!!!

I did appreciate that but was just commenting about the two things that annoy me and I know one is of my own making and this was not intended as a knock at you. At some others maybe!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here