Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attilla in last NIGHTS programme

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saxondale self publication, that's what happens when you career is on the slide.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chronies are us all over again, leave it guys Dick has left now.......

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
What bet is this that people keep going on about?

A bet that I made with The Laughting Bluebird in 2004 that AFC would be higher than Franchise in 5 years time. They didn't make it (though they will soon) and about 2 months before the bet was finished I emailed the Welsh bloike to say I'd pay up. He never replied. I then said I'd put £500 behind the Supporters' Bar at our first fixture at Falmer. I'm going to - and I shall be proposing a toast to everyone who fought to save our club - so I hope many of you who did will be there to have a drink on me. I don't know why people accuse me of welching on it, apart from the obvious fact that many people just say anything about anything, which is their prerogative of course. I have a fulfilled, happy life (though the last years have been difficult for family reasons, as those who know me well realise) and, Beachy, you are so NICE to me in person that your wind ups really are..well...just that! Happy New Year to one and all. And, Ernest, didn't you have some sort of a bet which involved you dancing round the pitch which you WELCHED on? Maybe you could do it to Motorhead's 'Ace of Spades' when I play it at the last game at Withdean!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy New Year, Attila with love from me and Ernest.

BTW you were right Ernest did welch on kissing Dick Knights arse on the pitch

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
A bet that I made with The Laughting Bluebird in 2004 that AFC would be higher than Franchise in 5 years time. They didn't make it (though they will soon) and about 2 months before the bet was finished I emailed the Welsh bloike to say I'd pay up. He never replied. I then said I'd put £500 behind the Supporters' Bar at our first fixture at Falmer. I'm going to - and I shall be proposing a toast to everyone who fought to save our club - so I hope many of you who did will be there to have a drink on me. I don't know why people accuse me of welching on it, apart from the obvious fact that many people just say anything about anything, which is their prerogative of course. I have a fulfilled, happy life (though the last years have been difficult for family reasons, as those who know me well realise) and, Beachy, you are so NICE to me in person that your wind ups really are..well...just that! Happy New Year to one and all. And, Ernest, didn't you have some sort of a bet which involved you dancing round the pitch which you WELCHED on? Maybe you could do it to Motorhead's 'Ace of Spades' when I play it at the last game at Withdean!

Well I didn't expect a response from the man himself, but thank you for explaining it. The £500 behind the bar is a great gesture!

Happy New Year Mr the Stockbroker!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have already complained to the club.

Enough is enough giving voice to what could be a "political activist", his music choices and publicly advocating criminal damage.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I asked the club for their official position on a club employee re the above.

They have till the new year to respond. Next stop the argus.

As you said outside Archers house "in the words of the Moody Blues - GO NOW"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here