Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Attila The Stockbroker

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thanks to COVID my first festival for more than a year, in common with so many others in my profession simultaneously extremely welcome and fraught with nervousness, even after two jabs. Gigs really starting up again now and the long standing tradition of organising them around the Albion fixture list is now even more complicated than ever due to my involvement in the resurgent AFC Southwick (ground sharing at Whitehawk to fulfill FA regulations, Old Barn Way still a derelict shell, first game at Hawks home to Sidley in the Mid Sussex League at the Enclosed Ground on Non League Day, Sept 4, k.o. 2pm, free admission with donation, real ale, punk rock on the PA, you know the drill by now :) ) Since the hornets' nest has already been stirred up I won't even go into the ridiculous corporate bollocks associated with re-assigning my season ticket to my stepson tomorrow (£45 between us) but I have a dodgy stream on an ancient laptop and will be cheering us on from Somerset. Finally having my cake and eating it - watching the Albion playing the best football in our history and helping my historic local club on the way back to senior football. I won;t even mention the shirt sponsorship. :)

What time are you on tomorrow?
Any chance you are doing a session in Pebbles Tavern on Saturday afternoon?
Open Mike and non-music acts welcome.
If you can make it we will come & say hello.
I’ll be the sad guy in the Albion t-shirt :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm last on in the tent 8.45-9.45. Clashing with Hue and Cry and Gabrielle. Unperturbed by this. :)

Pebbles Tavern in the afternoon it must be then
My wife would never forgive me for missing Gabrielle:lolol:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
As a palace fan I have loved his rants over the years , saw him for the first at a CND March back in 1982 with the mob up in London and have his vinyl and CDs, he personally gave me his CD Donkey derby, his love of Patrick Fitzgerald is shared by myself. Although his a Brighton fan his a bloody good egg and he introduced me to I ludicrous.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Remember bumping into him on his own at a pub London Bridge a few years ago and was surprised to see he was a lager drinker.
No idea why that is surprising.......it isnt really........loads of people drink lager.
I always thought he was a real ale chap for some reason.

Mind you i never had Guppy down as a Guinness drinker........always thought he just drank potato juice and ate mushrooms

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I'm sure there would be a vas deferens between the mood of the hornets on insertion and when they reached base camp (ow!)
Nothing on a flexible cystoscopy though. Got my 6th annual check up in early Sept. Angry hornets? Pah! Try a camera :)

Yep, had my fourth annual in April, hopefully just the one to go next year.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Appearing in the music festival in my now home town of Watchet tomorrow
Looking forward to seeing an NSC legend after all this time

Seeing him at Bath's The Bell at lunchtime on Sunday :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Attila The Sponsor

HomeAway Shirt Order v3.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thanks to COVID my first festival for more than a year, in common with so many others in my profession simultaneously extremely welcome and fraught with nervousness, even after two jabs. Gigs really starting up again now and the long standing tradition of organising them around the Albion fixture list is now even more complicated than ever due to my involvement in the resurgent AFC Southwick (ground sharing at Whitehawk to fulfill FA regulations, Old Barn Way still a derelict shell, first game at Hawks home to Sidley in the Mid Sussex League at the Enclosed Ground on Non League Day, Sept 4, k.o. 2pm, free admission with donation, real ale, punk rock on the PA, you know the drill by now :) ) Since the hornets' nest has already been stirred up I won't even go into the ridiculous corporate bollocks associated with re-assigning my season ticket to my stepson tomorrow (£45 between us) but I have a dodgy stream on an ancient laptop and will be cheering us on from Somerset. Finally having my cake and eating it - watching the Albion playing the best football in our history and helping my historic local club on the way back to senior football. I won;t even mention the shirt sponsorship. :)

Legend, thank you for all your efforts during the war years, you were an inspiration to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here