Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attila getting all emotional on SCR..

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
dwayne said:

How can he be sanctimonious - he is only giving an opinion. Just as you are.

There are two things in life that are a certainty - one is taxes, the other is that a manager will eventually be a failure................with some you have to wait a long while. It has taken McGhee over two years to get to this point but in that time he had two successful seasons.

The out mob on here are a self fulfilling prophecy - keep slagging a manager off long enough and they will eventually be right.

I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket and that is not down to McGhee or the team but more over I am fed up with having to see and listen to the mindless people who will only ever criticise anybody and everybody who ever put their head above the parapet.

sadly Withdean is full of people who just sit there WAITING to be entertained (not singing, chanting etc.) and others who are sooooo negative. For the former should sod off to the theatre and the latter can revel in their moment of doom glory. I wont be there to see your smug faces!

But of course Dwayne, you so rarely attend that perhaps I can just ignore you from afar?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ROSM said:
How can he be sanctimonious - he is only giving an opinion. Just as you are.

There are two things in life that are a certainty - one is taxes, the other is that a manager will eventually be a failure................with some you have to wait a long while. It has taken McGhee over two years to get to this point but in that time he had two successful seasons.

The out mob on here are a self fulfilling prophecy - keep slagging a manager off long enough and they will eventually be right.

I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket and that is not down to McGhee or the team but more over I am fed up with having to see and listen to the mindless people who will only ever criticise anybody and everybody who ever put their head above the parapet.

sadly Withdean is full of people who just sit there WAITING to be entertained (not singing, chanting etc.) and others who are sooooo negative. For the former should sod off to the theatre and the latter can revel in their moment of doom glory. I wont be there to see your smug faces!

But of course Dwayne, you so rarely attend that perhaps I can just ignore you from afar?

I join in the chanting at matches and get behind the team ta very much!!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
dwayne said:
I join in the chanting at matches and get behind the team ta very much!!

when you attend? Or does chanting from your west london pad count as well?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ROSM said:
and how many home? That is the money that directly helps the club.

This question comes up again and again. Last season, I paid well over what a season ticket costs to the club in donations and purchased plenty from the club shop. I've also spent a fair amount this season at the club shop.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:
This question comes up again and again. Last season, I paid well over what a season ticket costs to the club and purchased plenty from the club shop. I've also spent a fair amount this season at the club shop.

You said three shirts earlier.
What have you bought? I'm not having a go but interested. Don't forget there is a 40% markup.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yorkie said:
You said three shirts earlier.
What have you bought? I'm not having a go but interested. Don't forget there is a 40% markup.

I don't see what relevance this has. What point are you trying to prove. When you have given me a satisfactory answer to this I will tell you.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
dwayne said:
This question comes up again and again. Last season, I paid well over what a season ticket costs to the club in donations and purchased plenty from the club shop. I've also spent a fair amount this season at the club shop.

so in answer to my point - you so rarely attend home games (hence my comment about the people that fill withdean) that I can indeed ignore you from afar - be that away games or when you are at home.

Glad we cleared that up :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here