Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention single lads looking for a date!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
That reminds me, I must ask Mrs Fef to buy some fruit cake when she goes to the Co-op tomorrow.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
its fake, nobody is that dumb

Well.... 2 things;
If she is acting (which she might well be), she's amazingly good at it.
Who would keep a straight face aping such a nutjobby?
However - she's a nut, either way.
Oh, and third - being a nut, she'd be a great shag - but an completely awful partner.

Fit, but.......

bunny_design_01.jpg

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
She's fit and well I do have a cat. Not sure I'd put it through that horror show though. The things she'd do to my poor pussy don't bear thinking about.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I like..I like..

Cats

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I'm pretty amazed that THIS is the thread that's tempted me out of years of lurking, but I'm a bit pisht so... yeah, this was confirmed as a fake quite a few days ago, and if you look at it again you'll see she's struggling to hold back laughter several times. I still would though, even if it was real (I mean, look!)

While I'm here I may as well say hello to anyone who went to Blatch between 1990-95 and bhasvic 1995-7. God we're old now.

Edit: Apparently she's got a few other online profile which make it obvious it's fake (they name her boyfriend for starters), but I'm not a good enough stalker to provide links or more details. I'm working on it though.

Last edited:

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
nah dont like her at all.......she would be useless when we go toe to toe with the pikeys next season

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
It is fake. Listen at 2.20 you can hear someone laughing behind the camera.

I don't think we'd get on.

I love cats too, but I love mine in fried in batter or with sweet and sour sauce.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As mad as a sack of monkeys on acid

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Is it wrong that I felt an extremely strong attraction to her.....even though I hate cats ? I bet she's a great shag ! She probably does in catty style !

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Maybe she might have some other cat loving friend that could come round so they could stroke and enjoy each others cats?

Who knows maybe you even join in and stroke the cats yourself - you never know, you might end up really liking them too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here