Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attention seeking/moaning

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can't really be arsed to write an essay, but:

Continue to play like we have been doing, and we'll go up next year.

Yes Poyet is going to make mistakes; he's a rookie manager.

BUT the football over the last month or two has been absolutely brilliant. The central midfield 3 have been outstanding (that includes Dicker AND Navarro), the wide-men have been fantastic, and Murray has been out of this world.

No doubt about it, keep Poyet and we're going places.

The backline - Tommy Elphick is playing like a man possessed of late. Back to the player that deservedly won player of the season under Wilkins.

And the full backs have been a revelation.

So yeah, regardless of the score on Thursday, it's fair to say that the football we've been playing lately has been a joy to watch.

And no, I have little intention of being here much, largely because I would rather get a decent degree than waste time in pointless arguments with dullards like Tom Hark/Hustpierpoint Seagulls.

But having seen my name appear once too often tonight, so I felt like making an appearance. But don't give me any of this "WW is a prick, he wants us to lose" bullshit if I go quiet for a while. I'm as chuffed to bits as anyone that we're finally looking like a decent outfit, it's just a co-incidence that I've been trying to avoid posting silly amounts on here at a time when we've developed into a good team.

That's all.

Keep the faith :jester:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Are you studying for a degree in "moaning/attention seeking"...?

If you are, may I say that I have every confidence you will pass with honours...!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Continue to play like we have been doing, and we'll go up next year.

I'm loving the optimism, but I do think an awful lot depends on our opposition. I'd be glad to see the back of Leeds, Huddersfield and Norwich personally, and keep the likes of Swindon and Millwall. Get rid of the money so we become big fish in this particular pond.

I'd almost go as far as saying I want Palace to stay up, as their academy might still give them hope if they come down next year.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is this a LOOK AT ME thread or a FLOUNCING one?

Stumpy Tim

turd.png

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good thread WW... for some people on here it doesnt matter what you say...

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
And no, I have little intention of being here much, largely because I would rather get a decent degree

Do they give degrees these days in drawing pictures of huge turds?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Do they give degrees these days in drawing pictures of huge turds?

Apparently they do

Architecture Degree in Brighton & Hove results

3 years Full time course at University of Brighton, Brighton & Hove
BA Honours Degree in Architecture (UCAS code K100)
Interior Architecture BA (Hons) (W250)

3 years Full time course at University of Brighton, Brighton & Hove
BA Honours Degree in Interior Architecture (UCAS code W250)

Feb 23, 2010
Why don't some of you give the lad a break ? Yes he has been a bell end at times, but a lot of the bandwagon jumpers just can't wait to have a pop at him.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why don't some of you give the lad a break ? Yes he has been a bell end at times, but a lot of the bandwagon jumpers just can't wait to have a pop at him.

I have to agree with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here