Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ATTENTION EXPATS - Brighton vs. Donny is being Televised. Links will be findable.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
so this may be a silly question but how can you stream these in the uk, can you use some IP hide program to then watch it on bet365? Im guessing you coudlnt watch it on there from uk? alternatively, can you tune in extra channels on a virgin box to watch some of the eastern european channels that may have it on?
A virgin box would not be much good but if you were to buy the right satellite equipment and point a big dish in the right direction you might have some luck. Unfortunately most of the channels are scrambled although some people pay loads of dosh to foreign TV companies just so they can have access to every game

fireseagull

Aug 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
Reminder: The Globe Pub in Chicago will be showing the match live. It will be the main game with the sound on in the back room. I'll be easy to spot.

Tempted to try and go to sleep now so the match comes sooner, but pretty sure I'm going to have trouble sleeping with all this nervous excitement. And I'm only watching it on telly!

kip

Aug 2, 2011
It's being broadcast in the middle east now as well on Al Jazeera Sports. Seems to be going out all over the world except in the UK???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's being broadcast in the middle east now as well on Al Jazeera Sports. Seems to be going out all over the world except in the UK???

Are you sure? I've just looked at the schedules for JSC 1, 2 and 3 and can't see it anywhere.

TV Schedule in English for Aljazeera Sports Channels

And my du box just has the usual 'channel information not available' when I look at the listing for what's on later today.

Oh f***, I've just seen it's on AlJaz 5. And I don't think I've got that. Let me hunt around...

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Woo, have just added AlJaz5 for £5 a month, can cancel after 3 months.

So can watch the game tonight for £15 effectively. And who cares if commentary's going to be in Arabic!

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Woo, have just added AlJaz5 for £5 a month, can cancel after 3 months.

So can watch the game tonight for £15 effectively. And who cares if commentary's going to be in Arabic!
Commentary will be in English on Al Jazeera. Press your audio button - should give both Arabic and English option

braintree

Jan 12, 2010
You do have to register and then deposit (min £5) to watch it on bet365. I'm in the south of France at the moment and watched Hull vs Blackpool on a laptop fine last night over wifi. The streaming was fine (no buffering) and the picture quality is good as the screen size/frame is small (you can't go full screen on it). I will probably be tempted to have a punt on the game today rather than withdraw the cash.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
have done a bit of digging re streaming sites as I do not want to miss the Donny match.

I did a google search on LiveOnlineFooty.com and it has consistantly been getting excellent reviews for some months now. The guys that run genuinly love footy and appear to want to offer a good service (and make some money, of course).

I have signed up and Sky sports news and Sky 1 are both playing absolutely 100% with no buffering and in HD. They are screening six live matches today including BHA v Donny.

2 mth subscription £6 OR 24hrs for £1 Secure payment (best) via paypal or if you prefer, or do not have a paypal a/c, by cc.

This seems to be the real deal with no catches.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I'm living in France a the moment and previously used Bet365 for streaming when it was free. I deposited 5 pounds(English bank account) yesterday and BET365 immediately contacted me to question my ip address. I'm told this is due to certain betting companies not paying tax over here, so the government ban most betting companies apart from BetWin or whatever it's called. If they cut my stream today i'll go mental. Up the Albion.

You do have to register and then deposit (min £5) to watch it on bet365. I'm in the south of France at the moment and watched Hull vs Blackpool on a laptop fine last night over wifi. The streaming was fine (no buffering) and the picture quality is good as the screen size/frame is small (you can't go full screen on it). I will probably be tempted to have a punt on the game today rather than withdraw the cash.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
couldn't sleep last night so much excitement. I'm going to a 'pub' in dallas to watch the game at 9am. Can't wait! I know some people who are always streaming FSC games.. Ive watch countless MLS and concacaf games on the internet.. not sure if they have FSC+ but I wouldn't be too worried about finding a link! STATESIDE SEAGULLS!

northcarolinagull

Feb 5, 2011
north carolina usa
Count me in for a USA supporters club. 17 years away from the UK and it's hard to believe a 45yo could be so excited about a game of footy. Would love to be there today but will settle for watching on the tele. I have booked a trip back to Brighton over Christmas, thinking there would be at least a couple of games to see. Unfortunatley only Scumhampton at home and then we go and sell 17,000 season tickets!!!! In over 30 years supporting the Albion I never thought it would be hard to get hold of tickets. Any suggestions.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
http://barclays-league.blogspot.com/

been watching this for about 30 minutes...acceptable quality, no buffering...looks good so far.

edit:

better quality stream here http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e3ccb794a622 you'll need to install the veetle software.

anyhoo, there are tons of links here http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=126008&part=sports with more being added all the time so looks like we'll have no problem finding links whatsoever. jubbly lubbly. 50mins to go...i have a semi....peaceout.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here