Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ATTENTION EXPATS - Brighton vs. Donny is being Televised. Links will be findable.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hey just a heads up - sometimes these links are just put up on streaming websites just to get links and click through, they are very often incorrect.

If it hasn't been announced the FL, Sky, the Beeb or the club I'd be very dubious.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
It's 100% being shown on tv in the US (they often show games over here that aren't on in England - our games against FC United and Stoke last year for example), but it's true that not all links online will actually have that though.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Hey just a heads up - sometimes these links are just put up on streaming websites just to get links and click through, they are very often incorrect.

If it hasn't been announced the FL, Sky, the Beeb or the club I'd be very dubious.

Hi Biscuit
This is a legitimate TV station in America - others will back this up. It doesnt stream games at all as it purchased the setanta package when they went bust. What I was inferring was that because the game is being shown live over here that it will no doubt be available for streaming on various websites.

I, on the other hand, will be watching from either the comfort of my sofa or the local british pub.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hi Biscuit
This is a legitimate TV station in America - others will back this up. It doesnt stream games at all as it purchased the setanta package when they went bust. What I was inferring was that because the game is being shown live over here that it will no doubt be available for streaming on various websites.

I, on the other hand, will be watching from either the comfort of my sofa or the local british pub.

I wasn't sure - thanks for putting me right! Excellent news indeed!! Glad all those that won't be able to make it can have a watch. I'll be doing my bit from the North stand!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bookmarked this and will have a look on Saturday
thanks

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
good work fellas

Any NYC based seagulls fancy catching it somewhere in town ? Central Bar perhaps ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It will be on live as BBC are covering it with extended highlights for the Football League Show. Same situation as Huddersfield away last season. So there will almost certainly be internet links available for those unable to make the game.

fireseagull

Aug 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
anyone in the Wisconsin/Illinois Area?
Yes! I'll be watching it at the Globe Pub (1934 West Irving Park Road, Chicago if you don't know it), be delighted to have some Albion company there. I'll be easy to spot in an Albion shirt (may be in the backroom if that's where the bartender I know well is pouring).

Maybe we should start another thread and see if there's anyone else in the Chicago area?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
It will be on live as BBC are covering it with extended highlights for the Football League Show. Same situation as Huddersfield away last season. So there will almost certainly be internet links available for those unable to make the game.

Is that right? Hope so, as although that Fox channel is showing it I haven't been able to find any links showing up yet.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That would be fantastic. Like others I've spent ages in the past hunting through sites that are just bollocks or subscription-skimmers, but look forward to this if true.

Will have to keep celebrations muted though, can't have the neighbours hear any cheering during Ramadan...!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
If you click on the match details, apparently the top three in this league are promoted to the BPL and the bottom three are relegated to the conference.

Even more bad news for Palace this season

kip

Aug 2, 2011
It's also being shown in Serbia, Hungary and a few other places. Google 'liveonsat.com' and goto Daily TV aug 06 and it lists every game being shown on tv in Europe. I can't post a link as I'm new.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here