Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention BIN DIPPERS

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see you're mid table (just above) and are being picked apart by some ordinary sides these days. Draw to Blackburn and Wigan, lose at Bolton. Top stuff.

Is this the fault of "King Kenny" who has spunked millions rebuilding the side and can't win (or even score when your racist is suspended), or is it still the fault of Roy Hodgson again?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I see you're mid table (just above) and are being picked apart by some ordinary sides these days. Draw to Blackburn and Wigan, lose at Bolton. Top stuff.

Is this the fault of "King Kenny" who has spunked millions rebuilding the side and can't win (or even score when your racist is suspended), or is it still the fault of Roy Hodgson again?

Those scousers are like mice to the pied piper. They'll follow anything that sounds good.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who cares?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Those scousers are like mice to the pied piper. They'll follow anything that sounds good.
You only have to sing "You'll never walk alone"....I have noticed that there is a complete absence of Man u/Chelsea/Liverpool shirts around .... just where are these missing glory hunters lately?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

A Great club with some great fans that has had some difficult times over the last few years and are struggling to come through the other side (but they will). Your lack of respect makes you look small time and pathetic.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I believe I saw them when we played in the cc at the amex. Hordes walking up the racehill from bevendean and whitehawk

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here