Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention all guitar based music lovers

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Really great album.

Best i've heard this year I think. For once a hyped up band who deserve to be. Brilliant

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The jury's still out...... lots of hype for Glasvegas but, are they as good as The Wombats ?:bowdown:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Freaky. I was in the pub last night, and most of this morning, and a song came on the jukebox, but I couldn't work out who it was. I thought (granted, through slightly beer-impaired ears) that is was something akin to the Proclaimers (I know, Scottish stereotyping), and I tried using my mobile "identify any track" software, which is crap, and it failed. I know I should have actually got off my arse and gone to look at the jukebox, but that didn't go through my mind at the time. So, I came home with some vague recollection of the lyrics, and put them into Google, and came up with Glasvegas, who I have dutifully downloaded. I think they are pretty impressive, but I don't know if they will be on my Ipod playlist in a couple of months.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got it on me burfday list for next week. Drunkenly heard some damn fine anthems of the GlasVegans - tho has to be said that 'Daddy's Gone' ain't one of them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here