Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance tonight

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
There will still be some who have bought tickets but wont be going for various reasons.
Yes, but no-where near as many as for a league game. I can see this being possibly our highest of the season, even higher than Palace.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I know it sounds silly but i know from some clubs ya can't actually sell every ticket due to police or h/s ruling.

seagulls

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You can add 4 to that, Me + 3 had tickets, but did not go through the turnstiles, so didn't get counted, i guess there are a lot like this.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You can add 4 to that, Me + 3 had tickets, but did not go through the turnstiles, so didn't get counted, i guess there are a lot like this.

Using that sort of theory you could add all the staff that can see the match at any point during the evening. So Withdean had about 100 stewards and Amex is around 3 times the size so you could add 300 stewards as well as all the other staff.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Using that sort of theory you could add all the staff that can see the match at any point during the evening. So Withdean had about 100 stewards and Amex is around 3 times the size so you could add 300 stewards as well as all the other staff.
Absolutely, but i don't believe stewards have seats. But the vast majority of match-day staff such as programme/ hatrick ticket sellers are season tickets holders, and they all enter the ground via their passes prior to the turnstiles opening, so once in the ground there is no reason to go back out.
Been told that the total matchday staff numbers around 1000, this includes all the food outlets so they obviously wont have tickets.

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
granny weatherex...

" It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

think youll find its 'name'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here