Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance tonight

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Apoligies if there is a thread on this

Dissapointing as there will be less people going than the game on saturday .

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sell out:thumbsup:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
The guy on the phone said hes expecting roughly 2200 , i know its only paint pot but its the best chance of going to wembley and then your get all the people who wernt bothered about the competition getting a ticket for wembley if we get there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope all you hardy souls keep your ticket stubs from tonight's game to guarantee your ticket at Wembley, some on here would have you believe we'd take about 40,000 if we get there. I reckon we'd struggle to take 15,000. In fact i'm gonna do a poll to see what the consensus of opinion is.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I hope all you hardy souls keep your ticket stubs from tonight's game to guarantee your ticket at Wembley, some on here would have you believe we'd take about 40,000 if we get there. I reckon we'd struggle to take 15,000. In fact i'm gonna do a poll to see what the consensus of opinion is.

I suggest you look at the club's ticketing policy on their website.

Gold Members first etc etc...

Ticket stubs shouldn't even come into it! Besides we would never sell out our Wembley allocation.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What was the attendance tonight?

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
You've got to be having a laugh? We would probably take 15,000 - 20,000 absolute max.

so we take 33,000 to the old Wembley for a play off against Notts County, nearly 30,000 to a match in Wales, yet we're only gonna take 15,000 - 20,000to a match an hour away by train in one of the largest and newest stadia in Europe?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
so we take 33,000 to the old Wembley for a play off against Notts County, nearly 30,000 to a match in Wales, yet we're only gonna take 15,000 - 20,000to a match an hour away by train in one of the largest and newest stadia in Europe?
The only difference is those matches meant a lot more; I was at both and I wouldn't have missed them for anything. Ditto the FA Cup final, and if we'd somehow fluked a passage to the League Cup final this year, or if we make the play-offs, I'll be there come hell or high water. However the Crap Clubs Cup (aka the Piss Pot) means nothing to me, even the prize money's peanuts. If we make the final yes I'll probably go simply because I haven't been to the new Wembley yet - but I won't be too upset if something makes me miss it.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
The only difference is those matches meant a lot more; I was at both and I wouldn't have missed them for anything. Ditto the FA Cup final, and if we'd somehow fluked a passage to the League Cup final this year, or if we make the play-offs, I'll be there come hell or high water. However the Crap Clubs Cup (aka the Piss Pot) means nothing to me, even the prize money's peanuts. If we make the final yes I'll probably go simply because I haven't been to the new Wembley yet - but I won't be too upset if something makes me miss it.

Glory hunter

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It is not so much the NSC faithful that will not be there - for the play-off I arranged for an additional eight family and friends to go - who would at most class themselves as remotely interested in the Albion. But for the tin-pot ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here