Votes: 50 58.1%
  • 3,000-4,000

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • 4,000+

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I thought it was £30 for a Bluey. I am not against paying that sort of sum, but there are better solutions to the ticket priority (old ground!). Why should someone who purchases a blue membership, when the draw is made, have an equal chance of getting a ticket to someone that goes to Withdean regularly, but does not have a season ticket?

oh not saying i agree with it at all..

i do believe it is £10, it was when they made me renew my membership last season when it changed from "away member" to "blue member".. had to pay again :censored:

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
I would have thought Gary Hart's testimonial is a good yardstick because I would expect more Brighton fans to turn out for that than a minor cup game with Barnet.

Also, Barnet will not bring anywhere near the 900 Charlton did.

I predict about 2,500 - 3,200.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
2423. Will they bother to open the whole ground for a low crowd or just use the north and south stands?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They only had 39 down in the JPT last season!!!

I think you're confusing the 39 figure with a Cheltenham game ( how many times did we play them last season ! :D ).

I remember quite clearly the Cheltenham lot being in the East Stand as we were very close to them in the family stand. I remember because of their opening classic of " Home in a taxi....we're going home in a Taxi...home in a T a x i...we're going home in a Taxi " Marvellous stuff ! :clap:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I think you're confusing the 39 figure with a Cheltenham game ( how many times did we play them last season ! :D ).

I remember quite clearly the Cheltenham lot being in the East Stand as we were very close to them in the family stand. I remember because of their opening classic of " Home in a taxi....we're going home in a Taxi...home in a T a x i...we're going home in a Taxi " Marvellous stuff ! :clap:

Nope was Barnet as i worked the away end that evening!!!

NMH will back me up on that one as well

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Right, just dug out a programme for a few figures from last season.

Tues Oct 9 - Barnet JPT2 - 142
Wed Nov 14 - Cheltenham JPT area QF - 62
Tues Nov 20 - Cheltenham FAC1 Replay - 86
Tues Feb 19 - Cheltenham 35

I remember being in the North Stand for the Barnet game and they were in the family stand rather than the East Stand if memory serves me correct ?

We'll be in the South Stand tommorow. We're normally in the family stand but take advantage of cheap prices in the North or South stand for the little cup games.

My prediction for tomorrow = 3,102 ( 1st chance for many to see the new signings you see )

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Right, just dug out a programme for a few figures from last season.

Tues Oct 9 - Barnet JPT2 - 142
Wed Nov 14 - Cheltenham JPT area QF - 62
Tues Nov 20 - Cheltenham FAC1 Replay - 86
Tues Feb 19 - Cheltenham 35

I remember being in the North Stand for the Barnet game and they were in the family stand rather than the East Stand if memory serves me correct ?

We'll be in the South Stand tommorow. We're normally in the family stand but take advantage of cheap prices in the North or South stand for the little cup games.

My prediction for tomorrow = 3,102 ( 1st chance for many to see the new signings you see )

An apology sounds like it's in order then as i must have worked there both games and got them confused :lolol: Will have to get NMH to remind me for sure though

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I remember Barnet. Black and gold stripes and I think they had that defender playing for them that we had on loan from Arsenal the previous season. Joe O-Cearil ?

Don't remember much of the game to be honest, but I do remember Barnet being in the family stand as we were in the North Stand.

2-1 to us ( Robinson 21, Cox 47 )

Gate 1,995

I fully expect the gate to be higher than that tomorrow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that the club should have made it clear that Non STH with a Barnet stub would get preferential treatment for the next round if at home. If a non attractive tie do the same again eventually we will either geta plum tie or knocked out but the gates will be reasonable until then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm assuming season ticket holders no longer get the 1st cup game at Withdean free?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here