Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Saturday

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
may i take this opportunity to ask a question that has been asked a thousand times before, in that are we now at FULL CAPACITY?

:albion2:

The only part of the stadium not been sOld so far is the north west upper tier corner, which going to be used for schools so once this happens were not quite up to full capacity and it will always be a thousand odd short of full capacity due to the segregation of the away fans

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I just bought a ticket in the north for £6. Guess the ticket exchange has gone on-line and I bought a concession? :shrug:

There are no £6 tickets anywhere, cheapest in NS is £7 which is an under 10 one so unless you look under 10 you could face not getting in.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I'll chat to the ticket office when I pick it up. Went through as £6 and the website clearly stated adult price band.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I may have 2 seats in the north stand for £20, sitting in the 1901 tomorrow for the 1st time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've got a spare ticket - we can't sell them here any more can we?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
can we have a half hourly count down through the day until we sell out please Kingcole

can we have a half hourly count down through the day until we sell out please Kingcole

Not sure about half hourly, but here goes!

Quite a few more added in the central north stand........

North (inc corners) = 156
ESL (inc S1A/B) = 22
WSU = 6
WSL = 9

183 to go!

I would not be surprised to see some late releases in the south and ESU and possible WSL if these sell fast.

just a shame that the East Stand Family section will still look half full.

Appreciate it is down for evening games and maybe a few chickens for Palace, but with the forecast better tomorrow, a massive game and a 3pm saturday kick off, I think it will look fairly full

Still 6 in the WSU
Still 9 in the WSL
5 gone in ESL, so 17 here
157 is North (quite a few more added, but they have sold too)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice work KC! :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
An hour later, no more shifted in the ESL, WSU or WSL, but continuing to sell well in the north corners.

Just 102 left in the north (24 sold in an hour).

132 to go

Good work mate, keep it up.

Is that all tickets released now ? Any ideas on the segregation ?

Must be good for 28k again which is brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here