Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance For The Luton Game ?

Luton have sold about 600 so far. It does not help that FCC are shutting the line at London Bridge at about 9 pm so Hatters fans will have the joy of the Northern line full of drunks and a walk through the lonely streets of Luton at about 1:30am- that's what my bro was moaning about anyway!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just got our tickets tonight and it sounds like a decent gate is on the cards :albion2: If nothing else, we could have gone in the family stand this time, which, in the past rounds, was given over to the away fans.

I'm a bit bemused by the sudden interest as the price hasn't changed from previous rounds, it's the 1st leg, and it's not as if 'glory hunters' are in attendance to gain a jump on the queue should we get to Wembley because they won't. Plus, anyone who wants to go to Wembley should get a ticket easily enough anyway I would imagine ?

I'll go for 6,347.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
With the Argus reckoning a crowd of at least 7,500, I will go for 7,678

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At a tenner for adults and U16s free with an adult the usual excuses of expense shouldn't be a problem.

Well done DICK! :clap2:

well done Dick or well done Johnstone's Paint?

£12/£10 per adult and 2 kids free per adult - no reason not to sell out.

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
can't make the first leg because i'm working but hoping to go to the second.

i asked at the ticket office when tickets were on sale to be told "not until after the first leg", so perhaps they are waiting to see if it'll be televised...

tbh, i'd be disappointed if the home leg isn't a sellout, especially as u16's are a fiver. leyton orient jpt at home has been my favourite game this season because the atmosphere was light hearted and lots of teenagers in h block WHO MADE SOME NOISE AND SANG.

i would love to go to wembley - again, it'll be light hearted and a laugh (in contrast to all this constant moaning), hopefully the players will be more relaxed and we might get an entertaining game. personally, i'm sick of "winning is the only thing" (it rarely bothers me about relegation: teams go up, teams go down, that's football, i'll always watch the Albion whatever league it is). the cardiff playoff game was so f***ing dull. i want glory, flair and entertainment in my football!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here