Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Att/of lord bracknell

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
OK, lets try this.
Anyone from 10/12 years still about.
Lord Nelson drinkers...........Gezza, Man of Harveys, Lush, Lady Bracknell, Cannerian seagull, Hawaii seagull, the list could go on

Crikey and aloha Blue. Looks like you've poked the former ex-non Lord Nelson Clique into something that vaguely resembles "action". Well, except good old Lance. At least he has an excuse. Mine is that I post at an annual average of approx. 8. :tumble:

Anyhoo, looks like m'Lord has taken care of business, but for clique's sake, reveal your identity man :bigwave:

Meanwhile I lift my usual Mai Tai in your direction.
KLS

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm still minded to think you are Cannarian back from beyond. But assuming that's not the case and that you aren't Benny or Gezza either, then were you also one of the NSC Sponsored Match Crew as well as in the Nelson Clique? And do I have pictures of you I wonder...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
All getting a bit cryptic, but if anyone wants to arrange a meet up in the Nelson I would join in if I can.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
OK, lets try this.
Lord Nelson drinkers...........Gezza, Man of Harveys, Lush, Lady Bracknell, Cannerian seagull, Hawaii seagull, the list could go on

You've forgotten Barnet Seagull and Simster (still round these parts). I was on here too (was actually a moderator back then) - but known simply as 'Kev'.

Anyone else remember being in the Nelson the Saturday after we got promoted in 2001 (or was it 2002)? Krispies led the singing... I had to get back to London, left the pub at 11pm, didn't get home till 4 in the morning...

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
OK, lets try this.
I used to drink in The Nelson occasionally with the late Cannerian Seagull (Lance) and I was at the first NSC sponsored game. Used to post as 'old fat and bald' (ofab).

I wasn't really one of the clique, just a hanger-on ...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Dick Knights Mum(m) will be gutted he hasn't been mentioned. So I have. :)

Clique-tastic. Well, maybe not gutted .................. but as ever, like Old Fat and Bald (with none of those attributes *cough*) - I was hanging around.

And we all had a crush on Lush.

Did Sompting ever go to one of the get-togethers ? He was the most prolific of posters for a long time. Then nothing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've forgotten Barnet Seagull and Simster (still round these parts). I was on here too (was actually a moderator back then) - but known simply as 'Kev'.

Anyone else remember being in the Nelson the Saturday after we got promoted in 2001 (or was it 2002)? Krispies led the singing... I had to get back to London, left the pub at 11pm, didn't get home till 4 in the morning...

:bigwave: Lord knows who this is though. Is it Krispies? :dunce:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
No wonder I never hear from you! Your sister tried sending me a message this morning via an even more obsolete e-mail address.

In future I'll use the much more reliable NSC Big Board method of contact! ;-)

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
OK, lets try this.

Did you previously post under the name Lazarus? :bigwave:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Sadly Canarian Seagull died some years back

I didn't know this, I still owe him a drink for him giving me his copy of ' Hortons Heroes '.

Met him in the Sportsman in 2001, an absolute gent. He insisted on paying for the round even though I owed him for the tape.

RIP Lance.

The Blue Leprechaun

Jan 24, 2012
My Lord, e.mail will not connect to my set up.
Are you both still living on the 'railway'!!! Is your telephone the same, ***4*5

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah, what did happen to Barntit Seagull?
He's alive and well, I still get his facebook updates. However last time *I* actually saw him was when I bumped into him on the Isle of Wight ferry! Maybe he lost his Albion mojo, I dunno. :shrug:

Actually, I think I will send him a message and ask.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He's alive and well, I still get his facebook updates. However last time *I* actually saw him was when I bumped into him on the Isle of Wight ferry! Maybe he lost his Albion mojo, I dunno.

Actually, I think I will send him a message and ask.

My mistake. Tell the big man he is missed. Especially on Fridays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here