Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere Today

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
A question for any Stattos, that was the biggest Brighton attendance in how long?

Largest League attendance at home since Manchester United Div. 1 Sat. 15th March 1980 - 29,670
Most recent higher attendance was the F.A Cup QF at home to Norwich Sat 12th March 1983 - 28,800

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I thought the West did well today, but in the North there were some very funny chants.

Reminded me so much of the old North Stand.

Loved it.

TB

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
North stand, East stand, West stand and the little but that was Brighton South stand take a bow. Immense.:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I must've been hearing different things to some. Amazing atmo, best at the Amex yet imo.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not shit but rather average. Especially for a derby. Think the 12 o'clock was main reason. That lot that turned up from Croydon didn't help and do their part either.

On a positive note thought the East were excellent from what I saw a way off :thumbsup:

leamo

Jul 27, 2011
Sussex by the sea...
We sit in SW corner and atmosphere around us was probably the best its been all season. Seemed like the whole ground was rocking. Great to see the east getting involved too!! Albion!! :beer:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The 2 smiles obviously meant you were tongue in cheek.
The commentators on 5 live had to shout for most of the game especially after the goals started to fly in and then systematically took them apart and gave them a footballing lesson that they will never forget. It sounded immense.

Is that what the 5live commentators said?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ulloa interview after the game.
"The striker also hailed the Albion faithful for their magnificent support but admitted he is looking forward to some time off during the international break.
“You feel the backing of the fans here and the atmosphere at the Amex is incredible, and we have to give 100 per cent for them.
“My body has been asking for a break so I am delighted about the one coming up. I have been playing with some discomfort so I am pretty excited for the break.”

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You lot must have shit seats.
Everyone was going nuts for 90 mins around me in North.
Fantastic Atmosphere. Fantastic Result.

This ^^

Can't see how anyone can argue any different, some people are just desperate to slag the atmosphere off.

I thought all 3 stands were great today, WSU starting songs, WSL and ESL doing their bit by give the vermin some shit, all 3 stands in unison doing "stand up if you hate pa*ace".

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Thats got to be the third best atmosphere since the start of the Amex. 1st being the lump in throat, we're finally here type atmosphere of Doncaster
2nd the volatile, lets do the ref for spoiling the game atmosphere v Burnley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here