Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

atmosphere at withers todays

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
The atmosphere was f***ing awful. The dude next to me in E block just kept coming out with sarcastic comments every couple of seconds. Admittedly I was pretty quiet myself, as I'm someone who can only get loud when i know that people around me are gonna join in, but shiiiit... the atmosphere at Sydney's A-league games is 200% better than ours. Admittedly they're winning some games, but the crowds are around the same, and the football is about the same standard...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
It was bad. Most around me (nearly all STHs) think we are going to be relegated. They have given up hope. The main talking point was what size crowd at Falmer when we are in Division 2. Would we break the 7000 barrier? This is the third season in a row that we have had nothing to get excited about (excluding the Man City game). It's what is happening on the pitch that counts and at the moment its pretty grim. Get us into winning ways and watch the atmosphere change.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought it was about average on a cold wet day.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I listen on line and I must say it was unusually quite

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Twas ok in J, we made a little bit of noise, but it just goes to show what the C Block Massive do for teh atmosphere, B was quiet because C lost its two most valuble members :thumbsup:

Now i'll see how things go tomorrow, but of my limited (read: 1 game) away experience, having a roof helps a lot. I'll see how we do at Wycombe, atmosphere wise, but it might jsut be that no one can be f***ed to sing anymore.

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here