Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

atmophere

mansfieldwhippy

Dec 18, 2004
mansfield
i wanted to know if anyone would be aloud to be a drum into withdean to help with atmosphere?
like at pompey someone bags a drum and there is brilliant atmosphere their

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
but they are proper fans,they always sing,always have.we dont,we prefer to slag off a different player each week ie jakey this week,or hound them out.Thats what real fans do,dont they???

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
mansfieldwhippy said:
i wanted to know if anyone would be aloud to be a drum into withdean to help with atmosphere?
like at pompey someone bags a drum and there is brilliant atmosphere their

Dont be silly you have to take a library book to the Withdean to join in with the fun! :glare:

Oct 25, 2003
i think it'd be a SHIT idea

nothing will make the atmosphere any good at withdean

everything we do to try to make it better makes us look DESPERATE

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
mansfieldwhippy said:
so knowone thinks this could be a good idea
if the stewards would let us

I'd go along with it! Just like those things the kids blow in the family stand it might hurt when you've got a hangover but it's got to be worth the pain!

Bert365

May 7, 2006
It would be a good idea as long as it was a decent drum that people can hear unlike those shity speakers

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
empire said:
but they are proper fans,they always sing,always have.we dont,we prefer to slag off a different player each week ie jakey this week,or hound them out.Thats what real fans do,dont they???

Pompey used to get 7.5 k at home and their fans were shit

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Please please let it be a drum and not a BELL (end?) Like that auful Westwood fella!

Oh how i would like to shove that bell up his ar..................:censored: :censored: :censored:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
turienzo's lovechild said:
everything we do to try to make it better makes us look DESPERATE

Well we are desperate, desperate for a new ground! But it doest'nt mean we cant make the best of a bad job, except for all the fans who just look for an excuse for not doing something about it instead of just getting on with doing something.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They do sing a lot, but it is usually only the Pompey Chimes (play up Pompey), whereas we come up with highly original and witty songs that usually fade from use as soon as they appear.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The Complete Badger said:
Portsmouth fans are bloody loud. I live about 2 miles from the ground, and just opening my window gives me a better atmosphere than in my seat at Withdean!

Funny thing is though, they don't actually sell that many home games out. Tickets are nearly ALWAYS available a day or two before the game.

they do have a bigger capacity obviosuly but still that is a sad story :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here