Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At what price would you ...

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
sell your Liverpool ticket.

I've lost count at the amount of times people have asked me if I was going to Liverpool game or if I wanted to sell my 2 seats to them must be around 10 people now !!!

It started at face value the offers, then grew more & more and now the highest offer so far is £150 (£75 each)

I for one will not be selling my tickets unless we were talking about £125 each, as this is a 1 off opportunity this season, (until next year when we play all the big boys in the prem :lolol:)

so yh, at what price would you sell your seat to someone? if you had to?

:thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
sell your Liverpool ticket.

I've lost count at the amount of times people have asked me if I was going to Liverpool game or if I wanted to sell my 2 seats to them must be around 10 people now !!!

It started at face value the offers, then grew more & more and now the highest offer so far is £150 (£75 each)

I for one will not be selling my tickets unless we were talking about £125 each, as this is a 1 off opportunity this season, (until next year when we play all the big boys in the prem :lolol:)

so yh, at what price would you sell your seat to someone? if you had to?

:thumbsup:

I'd say you're an idiot not to sell at £75 each. I mean jesus you are going along to watch what will essentially be a reserve match, and paying £30 each for the priviledge. That profit could have payed for tickets to the two (vastly more important) games either side.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I'd say you're an idiot not to sell at £75 each. I mean jesus you are going along to watch what will essentially be a reserve match, and paying £30 each for the priviledge. That profit could have payed for tickets to the two (vastly more important) games either side.

I would disagree, very rarely do we get a chance to see great teams play, I doubt very much it will be a reserve team game, I have not missed a game at the Amex (ssc and spurs including) and i want to see how long I can carry this on, the highest amount was from a 'fake liverpool fans' who have never seen them play.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ive got my 2 st's, feel free to make an offer but the answer will be no. Been a while since weve seen the scousers down here. I agree we will probably put out some squad players but i couldnt care less if Gus put the youth team out, i will be there.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
How does f off get stuffed and bollox sound ???????????

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
i have turned down £200 today from an avid liverpool fan. Will not sell at any cost. Liverpool down in Brighton...Come on it's going to be a cracking match.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
i have turned down £200 today from an avid liverpool fan. Will not sell at any cost. Liverpool down in Brighton...Come on it's going to be a cracking match.
THAT'S A FAN TALKING...been offered a £100 for mine...would'nt sell mine for all the giro's in Liverpool...er...hang on a minute....103,057 giro's at ....

CPFC_JM

Sep 14, 2011
I would disagree, very rarely do we get a chance to see great teams play, I doubt very much it will be a reserve team game, I have not missed a game at the Amex (ssc and spurs including) and i want to see how long I can carry this on, the highest amount was from a 'fake liverpool fans' who have never seen them play.

Palace are coming soon so you won't have to wait long for decent football ;)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace are coming soon so you won't have to wait long for decent football ;)

Don't worry - no one is selling their ticket to see your lot taken apart.

CPFC_JM

Sep 14, 2011
Isn't that a good thing? No one wants to sell there ticket because its gonna be a decent game with a palace win? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here