Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At What Age Did You............

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Furthest away from the door

When in said cubicle and you hear other people walk in the toilet area, do you try and hold in your poo/fart til they have gone out the door, incase you make a loud noise??

Yes, try being the operative word there. Or bung loads of loo roll down the bog to "cushion" the fall...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, try being the operative word there. Or bung loads of loo roll down the bog to "cushion" the fall...

That helps with both noise and the dreaded "splashback".

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Furthest away from the door

When in said cubicle and you hear other people walk in the toilet area, do you try and hold in your poo/fart til they have gone out the door, incase you make a loud noise??

Absolutely NOT! There is nothing more funny than hearing someone letting rip with gay abandon!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
About 4. I do remember being able to piss the highest up the urinal wall in primary school when I was about 7 or 8. Happy days.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I went into a bog to have a piss no more than two years ago and the bloke next to me who was in his 50s or 60s had his trousers down not to his ankles but definately down to his knees. I was more shocked than if hed been squatting ahving a shite. That sort of things quite normal after all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
poo, wee what is wrong with you Brett ?.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I have a clear recollection of a traumatic willy-in-zip incident when I was 8 and I remember thinking 'not again'. This indicates that I had moved away from trousers round the ankles some time before.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i still do, is that normal :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here