Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At this time....

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
Brighton prob have the youngest squad in League One with only Big Brez 30 or above...

would you like to see some older players signed by Gus? or are you happy we are building a young squad that could possibly stay together for a few seasons?

for me i like the idea of a young squad but would like an older head at centre back, a Guy Butters if you will someone just to control the back 4.

roll on 7th Aug!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Brighton prob have the youngest squad in League One with only Big Brez 30 or above...

would you like to see some older players signed by Gus? or are you happy we are building a young squad that could possibly stay together for a few seasons?

for me i like the idea of a young squad but would like an older head at centre back, a Guy Butters if you will someone just to control the back 4.

roll on 7th Aug!

We have Gary Hart?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
In all fairness bar the two argies and sparrow, the team is no different to last yr. And they were showing promotion form at the end of the season so im not to worried!

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I think we'll probably sign Greer and he'll fill the captaincy void and provide some much needed experience. If he was staying at Swindon surely he would have penned a new contract and expressed his desire to stay. A goalscoring forward(hopefully not Theo) and bringing back Kaz is imperative to our success. Ideally we need two players fighting for each position, those of which can do a competent job at this level.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
I think if not Greer i would like to see Jay Demerit if he hasnt signed with anyone else and is still out of contract with Watford

and as for a striker maybe give Christopher Killen a go been released by boro.

both players are currently under the 30 mark as well but players who have loads of experience at higher levels

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I think if not Greer i would like to see Jay Demerit if he hasnt signed with anyone else and is still out of contract with Watford

both players are currently under the 30 mark as well but players who have loads of experience at higher levels

great players but can we afford them? hope so

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Good Shout...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here