Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At the end of the day

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
At the end of the day Palace are bigger and better than Brighton. :eek:

The way things are at the moment I would have to agree.

Pains me to say it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Goring Gull said:
Rightly or wrongly - the albion will be judged by the majority of fans by the results most won't take into consideration the problems and obstacles facing the club.

Sad but true

One major concern for me is the longer it goes on waiting for Falmer most younger fans won't remember what went on with Archer and Bellotti and will have even less time for the same old excuses and find other clubs to support or intrests to follow.
I agree,but seriously i think its time to lay bellotti and co to rest,time to look forward:clap:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I had a bad experience earlier today - spoke to one on my mates , a mate who supported the Albion at the goldstone and on many away trips - he's moved to London and i was shocked to discover he's been watching Fulham - quite a lot! In fact he said.

" i'd rather watch Fulham these days at least it's top level football and you get to see some top players the cost is not disimilar to Withdean but i feel i get moore value for money!"

Needless to say i was not impressed, wether he comes back when we get Falmer is another matter - will he give up Prem football?

I doubt he's the only one either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here