Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At least the last goverment cared

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
This is typical of the Tory goverment not doing enough to ensure there is enough vaccine to fight this flu or provide decent information for people. And I don't expect it to get any better either. They don't care and they are completely out of touch.

At least Labour where on the ball with this, provided leaflets, information and started doing something about it.

When it comes to the crunch you will find Cameron and his buddies don't care, they will look after there own. Thats what the Tory goverment is about and has always been about.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Listening to the radio and time and time again people are phoning in saying there is no information. People who are in the risk groups want the vaccine but nothing is available.
Your right it is being run by exactly the same people, but my question is, how much is this Tory goverment going to spend to ensure people in the high risk groups get what they need because they have skinned everything else.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
5 pages at least of Labour v Conservative ......................... I'm sure this has been done before....:lolol:

I think the best way to solve this would be a football match
Conservative V Labour

Then
Cameron V Miliband in the Boxing Ring

followed by
Samantha Cameron V Caroline Flint mud wrestling lol

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Anyone who voted Conservative is getting exactly what they deserve.

PLEASE learn from your mistakes at the next election.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh f*** sake here we go AGAIN. im remineded of the spitting image joke "under the last government it took a woman 9 months to have a baby"

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is typical of the Tory goverment not doing enough to ensure there is enough vaccine to fight this flu or provide decent information for people. And I don't expect it to get any better either. They don't care and they are completely out of touch.

At least Labour where on the ball with this, provided leaflets, information and started doing something about it.

When it comes to the crunch you will find Cameron and his buddies don't care, they will look after there own. Thats what the Tory goverment is about and has always been about.

Can you explain the context of your post please, is there a news story or article to go with this or are these just your general thoughts?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Medicines are ordered at LEAST twelve months prior in the case of standard vaccinations etc.

So possibly what we have now is what we would have had under labour?

As has been said ... this has been done to death.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think it was better when the Albion were shit, at least then we could bore the pants off each other with Salad/Adams/McGhee out talk.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
If you actually read the story you would see that there isn't a national shortage of the vaccine. It's GPs that are responsible for it and some of them didn't order enough to cope with the demand.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Have all the Labour voters learnt from their mistakes? After 13 years of power leaving a virtually bankrupt country for the nasty tories to resurrect.

F**king leftie pricks

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
didnt we generaly have a knock at the government at the time for being unprepared then a tad panicy in the swine flu scare? now it was a fine example of Labour health policy?

Listening to the radio and time and time again people are phoning in saying there is no information. People who are in the risk groups want the vaccine but nothing is available.

so people have forgotten the advise from only last winter? i heard the comical accusation that the current govenrment had pulled ads on Flu to save money. the counter-claim was that 2009 had an earlier campaign in the autumn due to the earlier swine flu, its not normally until the winter. such details are lost in petty red vs blue arguments.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Your right it is being run by exactly the same people, but my question is, how much is this Tory goverment going to spend to ensure people in the high risk groups get what they need because they have skinned everything else.

It's a bit late to be thinking about flu jabs for this year - I am in the "at risk" group and I had mine perfectly ok back in Nov, I had the usual info, prompting by the GP etc. - no problem.

After all the fuss last year regarding swine flu and the "apparent" panic, and general feeling that the drug companies had made a bundle for nothing, I did wonder whether many people wouldn't bother this year - and maybe now, those people are trying to get the jab as the know people who have subseqeuntly had flu and suffered.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anyone who voted Conservative is getting exactly what they deserve.

PLEASE learn from your mistakes at the next election.

Some of us might, just might, think that we haven't made a mistake voting Tory in the last election.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here