Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At last I have my Season Ticket

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
After being on the waiting list since July, I finally got my hands on my ticket tonight. I was surprised at how few seats there are left unless you want ends or corners.
Odd singles in good places though.
Btw pitch has most definately gone.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
After being on the waiting list since July, I finally got my hands on my ticket tonight. I was surprised at how few seats there are left unless you want ends or corners.
Odd singles in good places though.
Btw pitch has most definately gone.
Well done, where are your seats?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Did the Amex tour today and went through the sales dept for season tickets. Guy in there said that ESU is sold out unless you want single seats now!!

Intersting the way they do it ... show you a piccy of stands and chose. Peeps are generally a bit shy so pick seats one removed from the next guy and leaving lots of single seats everywhere which could add up to quite a lot. Surprised they don't just move people up one when they say they want "those 2". Some will now want to be buying 2 together and won't be able to when there well may be 3 or 4 singles in same row

Think I'm bored :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Intersting the way they do it ... show you a piccy of stands and chose. Peeps are generally a bit shy so pick seats one removed from the next guy and leaving lots of single seats everywhere which could add up to quite a lot. Surprised they don't just move people up one when they say they want "those 2". Some will now want to be buying 2 together and won't be able to when there well may be 3 or 4 singles in same row

It is the close season so this sort of discussion point becomes quite valid... :) I agree with you - I can't believe that they do let people choose "those 2" when it will leave a single seat empty... surely not? Does anyone know?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
p.s. amazing that ESU is practically sold out... we get conflicting reports on here but my impression is that most, if not all, STs WILL sell out and the total of STHs will be around 22K-23K - incredible...

It is classic "word of mouth" marketing. All of us, who have spent the last 12 months telling everyone that asks how brilliant The Amex is, have "sold" those extra tickets...

:amex: :albion2: :amex: :albion2: :amex:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

But alternatively there could only be a handful of single seats

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
But alternatively there could only be a handful of single seats

Even if there are a sprinkling of singles dotted about, those will certainly be sold on a match by match basis, it wont be more than a hundred or two...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Even if there are a sprinkling of singles dotted about, those will certainly be sold on a match by match basis, it wont be more than a hundred or two...

Anyway Billy-no-mates could make new friends by purchasing a "single" ST.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Anyway Billy-no-mates could make new friends by purchasing a "single" ST.

Or (in my case), you and a couple of mates/family members could take up the singles, in the same stand - but have a drink before the match and meet at Half-Time and Full-Time for another - thats if you cant get seats anywhere else, or if you have your heart set on a stand.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Or (in my case), you and a couple of mates/family members could take up the singles, in the same stand - but have a drink before the match and meet at Half-Time and Full-Time for another - thats if you cant get seats anywhere else, or if you have your heart set on a stand.

I agree Hawk, these single seats are not the end of the world and think they will suit some people. Better a seat than no-seat!

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I visited and purchased my season ticket in ESU yesterday at about 4 pm. At the time there were THREE single seats lest in ESU and I bought one!! There were only 5 left in West lower. All were near the front. The guy said that they would only have SW corner available from today!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
I visited and purchased my season ticket in ESU yesterday at about 4 pm. At the time there were THREE single seats lest in ESU and I bought one!! There were only 5 left in West lower. All were near the front. The guy said that they would only have SW corner available from today!!

If that is true, and i have no reason to doubt you, that is frikking amazing!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What is the view like from there? It wasn't my ideal choice. I am near the front and worried it might be a bit 2D.

nothing worse than 2d football

sensible-world-of-_2010099i.jpg

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
It is the close season so this sort of discussion point becomes quite valid... :) I agree with you - I can't believe that they do let people choose "those 2" when it will leave a single seat empty... surely not? Does anyone know?

It does leave good single seats for people like me W1/W1G/K/0150 - so thanks to however left a spare one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here