Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Astrit Ajdarevic

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Argus says we have Astrit Ajdarevic on trial for our next reserve game.... 19 year old midfielder from leicester.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wasn't that the part Kylie Minogue played in Doctor Who?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Some of NSC's Flairmongers are going to wet their friggen pants when they see this bad boy.

Attachments

• FLAIR.bmp
    540.1 KB · Views: 1,180

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
The new Patrick Berger :ohmy:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yet another "one for the future" then ? Maaaarvellous.

Incidentally, I think this cropped up in a pre-match conversation the other day. Out of the multiple "ones for the future" we have signed, how many of them have actually gone to, well err, DO anything ?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Full name: Astrit Ajdarević
Date of birth: 17 April 1990 (1990-04-17) (age 19)

Place of birth: Pristina, SFR Yugoslavia (Ajdarević began his career 1996 in his adopted nation Sweden)

Playing position: Attacking Midfielder

2006–2007 - Sweden U19 - 15 games (6 goals)

FLAIR with {nice} HAIR.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Incidentally, I think this cropped up in a pre-match conversation the other day. Out of the multiple "ones for the future" we have signed, how many of them have actually gone to, well err, DO anything ?

I'd say we are bound to find another needle in the hay stack sooner or later. He's played first team games for Leicester as well so he comes from good pedigree. Maybe one for the present at league 1 level?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Only to be rivalled in looks by the Spanish waiter we had on trial ealier this season, if we had signed him, astrid and we have inigo and poyet- we would be cruising the flairniacs league.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

That shirley depends on which precise future you're using there Easy? Type of thing..

*Attempts to clutch imaginary straw*

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Indeed it did. Players we've signed for their future potential, therefore only been a fringe / reserve player initially, but 12-18 months down the line, oh boy were they brilliant.

I've given it some thought and er, well ......@....@....@....@ (tumbleweed)

Note: there used to be a :tumbleweed: smilie, didn't there?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Let's not sign anyone under the age of 24, it's clearly not working.

Also, we've made quite a few bad signings over the age of 24 so let's put a stop to that as well.

Great, this new transfer policy sounds perfect and I'm glad everyone enjoyed it's implementation so much yesterday. :clap:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Don't let the b*stards grind you down, Easy.

NSC is a depressing place to be when even one of it's best posters is this down in the dumps...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Reserves: Brezovan; Whing, Hoyte, McNulty, Tunnicliffe, J. Smith, Ajdarevic, Carole, Hart, Holroyd, Dickinson. Subs: Brinkhurst, Barker, Thomas, Dunk, Walker.

That's one heck of a reserve side.

Wasn't it QPR that the reserves beat 9-0 or similar a couple of years ago? Didn't Gatting get SIX?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Let's not sign anyone under the age of 24, it's clearly not working.

Also, we've made quite a few bad signings over the age of 24 so let's put a stop to that as well.

Great, this new transfer policy sounds perfect and I'm glad everyone enjoyed it's implementation so much yesterday. :clap:
So we only sign 24 year olds then?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's too tasty for words! Who cares how good he is looking like that? Sign him up on a ten year deal!

:drool: :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here