Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Last 16 of the U.E.F.A Cup.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Villa vs Spurs in the last 16 will be quality. However, I have a feeling it won't happen. Villa's priority will be taken up with a Top 4 Champions League place and I just don't think they have the squad to stay top 4 and get reach the UEFA Cup last 8.

Similarly for Spurs, Donetsk is tough, they've got a tricky 2 legs in the League Cup vs Burnley and they're still not clear of the relgation places. Something will have to give.

Interestingly, Steve McLaren and FC Twente stand to face Ajax in the last 16...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Villa vs Spurs in the last 16 will be quality. However, I have a feeling it won't happen. Villa's priority will be taken up with a Top 4 Champions League place and I just don't think they have the squad to stay top 4 and get reach the UEFA Cup last 8.

Similarly for Spurs, Donetsk is tough, they've got a tricky 2 legs in the League Cup vs Burnley and they're still not clear of the relgation places. Something will have to give.

Interestingly, Steve McLaren and FC Twente stand to face Ajax in the last 16...

2 Very good points, actually. Although their more likely to rest players as are most likely route (Except the Carling Cup) into Europe , is VIA the U.E.F.A. Cup - & it's there for the taking imo. One of Bremen & Ac have gotta go.:flameboun

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
2 Very good points, actually. Although their more likely to rest players as are most likely route (Except the Carling Cup) into Europe , is VIA the U.E.F.A. Cup - & it's there for the taking imo. One of Bremen & Ac have gotta go.:flameboun

From what i can make out, Gilberto rested for the first 45 minutes last night :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Oh and then was made to rest for the other 45 minutes :lol::lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Who really cares anyway, we all know AC Milan will do over any team in this competition!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
From what i can make out, Gilberto rested for the first 45 minutes last night :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Oh and then was made to rest for the other 45 minutes :lol::lol:

He is one of the worst players EVER to play put on the Spurs Shirt. Along with...

vega0803_228x189.jpg

fox1.jpg

sergei-rebrov-280.jpg

_38309039_redknapp150.jpg

No good tosspots, if your bad, then your bad. But our shit players always seem to concede the goals....:angry:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who really cares anyway, we all know AC Milan will do over any team in this competition!

Seen who they've been drawn against though Deej?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Seen who they've been drawn against though Deej?

Werder Bremen, I'm sure Ronaldinho and Kaka will be shaking in their boots at the thought:lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Werder Bremen, I'm sure Ronaldinho and Kaka will be shaking in their boots at the thought:lolol:

I'm not too sure;).

I dont think it will be as easy for them as you think. The shit was running down my leg when the come out of the hat.:shootself

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I think Tottenham V CSKA Moscow. Villa will have to focus on the league to have any chance of a top 4 positioning and CSKA Moscow are a good side.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I wouldn't mind that hopefully EVERTON buy VAGNER LOVE before that tie though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here