Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aston villa steward dies

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
He was attacked by qpr supporters after the league cup game.he was trying to stop the fans fighting.
Why has nothing been said or done about this?.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Adams score 0 said:
He was attacked by qpr supporters after the league cup game.he was trying to stop the fans fighting.

I never even know this had happend.

News channels and newspapers are so bllody absorbed with the crap like slating Owen and Beckham they are ignoring news that really counts

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Be careful before going into full campaigning mode about this. The circumstances are that he was involved in a disturbance outside the ground and at some stage fell fracturing his collarbone. When he went to hospital he was found to have a pre-existing medical condition that may or may not have led to his death.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Colbourne Kid[/i] [B]The circumstances are that he was involved in a disturbance outside the ground and at some stage fell fracturing his collarbone. When he went to hospital he was found to have a pre-existing medical condition that may or may not have led to his death.][/B][/QUOTE] Colbourne ... I'd be interested to know where you got your info from as this is the first time I have heard this. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adams score 0 said:

The accounts I read after the game all said that 'fans' from both sides were out looking for it and it kicked off, forcing a lot of people to retreat back into the ground. There is a report where a Villa fan claims to have seen the stewards attacked by QPR 'fans' although he hasn't said how he knows they were QPR as these people don't tend to walk around in replica shirts! I have read reports that said Villa 'fans' were outside the away end straight after the final whistle. Please refrain from apportioning blame until the facts are known.

The facts we have are that Villa and the West Midlands police decided this was a low priority game and no police were in attendance. After the game, the stewards tried to keep the fans apart outside the ground and when it kicked off, some dreg(s) of humanity thought it acceptable to kick the sh:censored:t out of this man, who was only trying to do his job, and he died a few weeks later.

Imho it's irrelevant whether it was Villa or QPR 'fans' who attacked him ... if they weren't so intent on attacking each other, none of this would have happened. I hope they catch the scum inolved in this, not only whoever attacked the steward but all those involved in the trouble and put them away for a very long time.

The most important thing to remember is that a man has been killed at a football match and a family have been left without a husband and father. I can't find the words that will convey how appalled I (and I believe all genuine football supporters) feel about this.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
If it was anything like QPR last year it does not surprise me. When I left the game there were loads giving it large outside the away exit and the police did not seem to be able to control them or their burberry hats. Feckin pikey chav scum if you ask me :angry: :angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

QPR were shite when we went there last season. About 30 waiting outside giving it large and squaring up trying to get it going.

Admitedly our nob-heads were up for it as well but they were all being searched inside the ground so the QPR lamebrains were popping at anyone they could.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I heard that the steward was attacked long after the game had finished and he was on his way back to his car.
It was mentioned that the attackers were lying in wait for him to pay him back for something that happened in the ground.

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
If this was any of the big hooligan eliment clubs,it would be headline news.
Queens park rangers are getting a bad name this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here