Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Supposed to be on sale tomorrow morning, no announcement as of yet.

What gives?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20230814-165747~2.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Has anyone said there must be hundreds and thousands of Aston Vanilla tickets? Don't care because I am saying it anyway. You cone't stop me.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Bit odd that. Presumably means they haven't upgraded the turnstiles upstairs. Where also by the way they don't sell alcohol.
And last season they didn’t even have got drinks as their hot water boiler urn thing was broken!!! It’s a shocking state upstairs with the very narrow corridor!!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I went past this pub recently, just off the M40 and by the Hatton locks on the canal. Didn’t get chance to visit but it looked a decent option for anyone going by car to Wolves or Villa and fancying a stop off on the way up or down:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I went past this pub recently, just off the M40 and by the Hatton locks on the canal. Didn’t get chance to visit but it looked a decent option for anyone going by car to Wolves or Villa and fancying a stop off on the way up or down:

Looks very nice but you'd have to have lunch early as it's a 50 min drive to Villa from there.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria

Had lunch there earlier this Summer. Thought that it was decent, but not special. In that locality I prefer the Fleur De Lys at Lowsonford, which is also on a canal. https://www.thefleur.co.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here