Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming L2 football next season

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I think it's important we keep hold of Slade whether we stay up or go down, The last thing we need is a summer of indecision over who will be our manager next season. There's a big rebuilding job that needs doing at the Albion and that has to start after the last game of the season and by then Slade will know which players need getting shot of and who we need to keep, And he needs to be given the chance to bring in his own coaching staff as well. With all the players out of contract in the summer bringing in yet another new manager who has'nt worked with them could lead to contract decisions being made by the wrong people at the club.

Spot on, I think Slade will stay regardless. I think the only reason he has not brought in his own staff is because of the time of season he came in. And after his comments on last nights game I think he his begining the realise the players he needs to boot out.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We can get relegated and it looks more and more like we will.............lets just get used to the fact, we have poor players with no passion who possibly last season over achived(apart from one or two).Adams played his part as did the back room staff right to the top including uncle dick.
the real shame is we should be looking forward to falmer with a positive outlook,but instead we are staring at division two football in the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here