Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aspinalls arse

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
It is very sad to announce that my wonderfull father passed away in mine and Wendys arms at 17:12 today. Watched the highlights this morning from
yesterdays game and know that he was semi conscious and heard everything.

For anyone who would like to attend the funeral please email me: gerry.parkes-davis@cirruscom.co.uk or call me 07968 708209 - this will be held back
in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Dress code will be either Haiwian shirts or albion tops only

Excuse my spelling all its been a very long, hard and emotional day
xxxx

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Didn't know your dad but a supporter of 75 years deserves some real respect.

Let us know when the funeral is and we could all wear our Albion shirts at some point on the day as a mark of respect to him.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Very sorry to hear your dad has passed away gezza. I didn't personally know him, but the chances are I might well have had a chin-wag with him on our way to a match or 7. He sounded like a propper character & a top banana. I'm really pleased that his (& our) beloved Albion were able to give him a handsome victory to listen to before he left us. Best wishes to yourself & family at this sad time, & may your father rest peacefully.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
It is very sad to announce that my wonderfull father passed away in mine and Wendys arms at 17:12 today. Watched the highlights this morning from
yesterdays game and know that he was semi conscious and heard everything.

For anyone who would like to attend the funeral please email me: gerry.parkes-davis@cirruscom.co.uk or call me 07968 708209 - this will be held back
in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Dress code will be either Haiwian shirts or albion tops only

Excuse my spelling all its been a very long, hard and emotional day
xxxx
How sad my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope Baker and co are happy that yet another Albion supporter will not see their team in the new stadium.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Very sad and will be a tough time for you but try to live up to his spirit, the spirit that life is for living and to the max.

I think it must have been the haiwain shirt meet up when I met him, althought i snubbed his snuff.

All the best to you and yours at this difficult time.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
So sorry to hear this, Gezza. Your father was a perfect gentleman and I shall always remember the happy, hilarious hours of fun we had in his company. He lifted the spirits of everyone who knew him and his devotion to the club was legendary. He was, indeed, "Brighton til he died".
My sympathies to all of you.
Much love
Roz
xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here